Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

ya that wasnt me, that was some guy named Sangrento like you said
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
Guys lets face this couple of things i'm about to tel you

1) The reason why we havn't waged war against them is NOT because we dont want to, it is because they are not a real clan, they're just a handful of no good noobs that decided to use our tag and add -BR on it, and mods think that's okay aparently, wich is bs.

2) As i said before, they're just a handful of no good noobs, they couldn't beat a single one of us, not even their entire clan could, i have proven that myself by fighting them. So you can picture the movie 300 if you want, we are the spartans, they're the guys that die.

3) Going back to the "we are a peaceful clan" comment, i'd like to assure everyone that we ARE a peaceful clan. However this is not a matter of peaceful or belligerent, we would've still declared a war if they were official, for the tag, loser has to change it, that was the basic idea, but as i said before we couldnt wage a war for the reasons already shown in this comment.

4) Our honor is not something that they will put in jeopardy, all we have to do es become greater and greater til we erase the off the map.

5) Testicles.

That is all.
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
I'll cockslap you from across the street.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol