Toribash
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
TRISTBAWAHAHAHAHA
i agree with graves

90% AS steroid and longest range in game at level 18

how is she not strong? By the time any other AD carry tries to catch up to her she'll 50-60% them just cause of her range.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Trist is a great carry... She has the best range and mobility, plus you can get away with not building attack speed early because her q is such a good steroid.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Tristana is a monster late game - up there with Vayne. Graves is just really strong overall at all points in the game. Both very solid picks.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Tristana is a monster late game - up there with Vayne. Graves is just really strong overall at all points in the game. Both very solid picks.

Tristana is a bigger monster late game imo because she doesn't need a team around her whereas Vayne needs that tank line up. Not to mention team co-ordination, countless times I've had team fights happen where 3 champions on each team walk past each other and both buttfuck the ad carry. Leaving the ad carry and possibly the support (depending on how good the support is) to 1v3.

~Friend of Hippy

Edit: Keyboard was kidnapped and a hostage situation occured.
Last edited by Hippybob; Jul 19, 2012 at 01:04 PM.
I R IRONMAN
hear hear.

hey guys, add me. OffMilk.

I have reached level 17, Peter "imcumminforyathirty" k.

edit: that last bit was just completely stupid, sorry. My name on LoL is "OffMilk". Ok. Done.
lol
I don't think Varus is sleeper op, but he is definitely playable (and more importantly, fun). On the other hand I don't know what to think about Draven, he's even more unreliable than Varus (who has steroid only when he kills shit) with his axes and kinda falls off if he doesn't maximize the advantage of using them.
And Tristana obviously is powerful in lategame

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
You're all forgetting annie.
The most powerful ad carry there is.

She has a fucking gigantic bear you twats. That shits scary when fireballs are flying at you.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
You're all forgetting annie.
The most powerful ad carry there is.

She has a fucking gigantic bear you twats. That shits scary when fireballs are flying at you.

AD Sona rapes AD Annie all day erriday.
I R IRONMAN