Ranking
Originally Posted by 26th View Post
How much are jiyi dreads price range from lowball to max u should pay

30k (lowball) - 58k (1k from market atm)
I guess 48k - 54k is a reasonable price
Last edited by Faith; Aug 10, 2014 at 07:35 PM.
Originally Posted by Nut3llaNinja View Post
crimson force?

Still only worth 5k-ish. Really not a popular color, I don't know if I can even recall having seen more than 3 people wearing it in all the years I've played (as joint).

What happened with the market was that there was probably 4 crimson forces or so for 7k-10k in market, and after those, the next was 40k.

So someone thought they'd just buy the 4 and sell them for 20k each or so, claiming that they were worth 40k because that was the price in market. You've got to be pretty lucky to pull that off though.

Originally Posted by Skill View Post
(evaluation of jiyu dreads) 30k (lowball) - 58k (1k from market atm)
I guess 48k - 54k is a reasonable price

this is accurate
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

QS Relax: 8-10k

QS DQ: 400-600

Copper force: 2.8-3.5k

Cobra force: None in market atm, so it's hard to appraise it, but I'd say 5-7k. I don't remember cobra ever going much lower than its price in torishop.

Head avatar: Can be bought for as low as 500 and sold for as much as 1500. I wouldn't go over 900 if I was buying, and not under 1200 if I was selling.

Hit sound: 500-800
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

It's pretty pricey on market atm. It's mostly 20-25k on market.

I'd value them at 18-22.5k normally, but this is a good time to sell it; you should be able to get 25k-ish if you're selling.