Toribash
damn well this is inactive af, I cant help much either, now with school I am more inactive myself :v

maybe we could stya like this for a few weeks, then get back active what do you guys think?
tbh, the es thing is just the same with gms. i don't think there was any reason to change the name and color, and i like the colour teal better.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
i guess nothing really changed on gms,just the colour and group name.
sorry for not posting much lately,eh idk those topics.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Okay because recently there wasn't topic for me, I'll put a new one.

Who is toribash player which inspires you with style n stuff?

For me it would be Shook. I like the way he does stuff, and these sexy booms. First cool madmans
I made were based on his style. For now I think I am trying to do more smooth style, so I guess I try to do Largekilla style. I haven't much more to say, so ur opinions?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
i like tricking and parkour nowadays so i look up to flash and swexx. Doodles i look up to shook o:
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Well im back guys!!
I have school this days.And i have much homework.(FKING HOMEWORK >:C)
Well i will try to connect this days.
Srry for the inactivity.
PD:If anyone have Whatsapp pm me your number.
Bye bye
Xylonn´s Bitch
well I try to make up my own style tho its kinda hard cause untill I master it it will look really shitty, I also look up to Swexx and Xioi, you guys have seen xioi's replays, here is really good;

yeah I am mostly into spars and parkours, I have been modding a lot lately too (more than I have replaymade dx)

good to see it was just a lil inactivity and that this didnt die, yeah I am kinda busy with school as well;

I might get whatsapp soon, idk when exactly tho