Toribash
Originally Posted by ZeDerpyOne View Post
Yo, just watched Kaiji. the animation is semi-all right, but the content is pretty fucking amazing. it gets repetitive though, often repeating information it's already said through out the episode, but i liked it :> there are 2 seasons, watch both of them if you get bored.

yeah, it was good
-----
Was looking forward to this, but looks kinda dumb now

Last edited by ThePirateKing; Mar 18, 2016 at 03:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Watch Law of Ueki.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
realize the misleaded hype behind Erased yet?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Haven't watched it yet. Haven't even heard of it. What is going on with Erased?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
realize the misleaded hype behind Erased yet?

Its actually pretty good. Keeps you hooked and wanting more. They pulled it off nicely I really enjoyed it.

Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Haven't watched it yet. Haven't even heard of it. What is going on with Erased?

It just ended, its an anime that has taken rank 1 out of all anime when it only had 3 or 4 episodes out. Still at rank 1 right now on animeplanet. Watch the first episode and you'll see if you like it. It's similar to stein's gate in a way.
It's good indeed. Well, It's finished already? I'm planned to watch the last 2 episodes in this weekend.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
but it wasn't good :r