Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of the ones below do you thing is a good clan saying?
*slap* Could've had Juice!
1 Votes / 7.69%
Simply Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Let me show you my Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Please drink responsibly.
8 Votes / 61.54%
V9˝ FusionŽ.
0 Votes / 0%
110% Real.
4 Votes / 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Cinamintz View Post
What I mean is you are leaving becuase you think we are going to die? Becuase that makes no sence becuase we are only having some setbacks, but we are coming back.

So just quit lieing to us becuase you know why you left. Becuase your simply bored of the clan.

It's not like I hop from clan to clan. This was my first clan I was in and I'm tired of it.. It's not my fault this clan fell apart just because one member left. Also, our most popular thread is a rejected alliance, I mean come on.. And your telling me we're coming back.
Also True... This clan was coming back until everyone jumped on own's cock about being a bitch to frost.
(Own if u read this no offense)

but after that this place has been static...
pika wait before i just give you nothing i'm still trying to sell my sets do you think selling top quality sets are easy when they see join date of this month. just get off my back and you'll get paid when ones sold.
[Darkness] Challenge Thread
Whilst lurking in [Urban]'s clan board, I came across a very fun looking thread. I thought that we could use the same concept and have a bit of fun.

Every week, one person will make a challenge to the rest of the clan. After stating their challenge, those who complete the query for that week will get a weekly challenge point. Then the first challenger will choose a new person to set the bar for the next week. At the end of a few weeks, the winner (the person who has gathered the most weekly challenge points) will either be paid 100-300tc by each challenger, or given a prize from the clan bank.

-----FIRST CHALLENGE!-----
Complete 000blahatraining.tbm with sambo gravity. = 5 points
-SECONDARY CHALLENGES!-
Fastest completion of all participating members. = 2 points
Non-symmetrical replay. = 1 point
Dismember uke after completion of course. = 2 points

Gogogogogo!
Respawn in 10...