Toribash
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Darius is shit.....

[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
I don't see how anyone can say somebody with an ability to do 1000 true damage on a resetting ult when not even built for damage is shit.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
He's like the old Xin Zhao of today (post release, before he got nerfed to shit).

Pubstomps low Elo, doesn't work high because people know how to play him.

Hence the fact that Darius hasn't been played in a single tournament yet, afaik.
Last edited by 2worlds; Jul 17, 2012 at 11:05 PM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
He loses against ranged. I know that for sure. I'm under the relatively firm belief Kassadin and Nidalee are pretty good match ups against him. Kass because of his Q's silence making engages almost always work in his favor. Nidalee because she can maintain bush control and has good poke, sustain, and escape.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
He's like the old Xin Zhao of today (post release, before he got nerfed to shit).

Hence the fact that Darius hasn't been played in a single tournament yet, afaik.

Wingsofdeathx plays him.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post

It's not because darius is bad, it's because there are several far more broken choices for both the jungle and top lane.
He isn't really a reliable damage dealer in teamfights though, if the enemy has exhaust or slows they can just kite darius 5ever. And he's pretty reliant on getting fed early on to really do anything in teamfights.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
He isn't really a reliable damage dealer in teamfights though, if the enemy has exhaust or slows they can just kite darius 5ever. And he's pretty reliant on getting fed early on to really do anything in teamfights.

Since when does scaring the whole team into running away from him and using all of their cc and summoner spells on him equate to doing nothing? You can just sponge all of that to allow your carry to walk all over the enemy team, and herd them into horrible positions.

Darius is really good in teamfights, I think you're just doing it wrong.
Build Triforce. All of your problems are now solved. I'm planning at playing him on the LAN on the 28th a few times too since I've been getting really great results with him. It always depends on the matchup though.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Tried out ezreal, truly shit ultimate. Even that that useless kayle can do more damage than that.
Dose is dead.