Toribash
Merry Christmas Eve, everybody!

Might I suggest we all work on our grammar? It's getting extremely hard to understand you guys. I understand that English may not be your language, but can you at least make an effort?

It would make us look more organized and official.
Merry Christmas bros!

It's damn too late here, just got the next day. Cya after a while; after 12 hours a bit.

Emoteal: Well English isn't my language too, I'm Arabic, but I use my proper grammar wich is great. I never change it ;)
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Patrick - that's great! I would have never guessed your primary language wasn't English.

Goblen - you should definitely work on your grammar.
Originally Posted by 100dj View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g7GCrVBrKY

whatch the last sparr

iff you recognize the player ;)

Very nice video you made
-----
L3rk:Why there 'NON-EXISTING' below your username?
Last edited by kevinnash; Dec 25, 2012 at 02:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Im back!
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
Merry Christmas bros!

It's damn too late here, just got the next day. Cya after a while; after 12 hours a bit.

Emoteal: Well English isn't my language too, I'm Arabic, but I use my proper grammar wich is great. I never change it ;)

I am also Arabic!!!!!!

Originally Posted by EmoTeal View Post
Merry Christmas Eve, everybody!

Might I suggest we all work on our grammar? It's getting extremely hard to understand you guys. I understand that English may not be your language, but can you at least make an effort?

It would make us look more organized and official.

merry Christmas Emo and all and I am trying to be formal and organized Emo
You're doing a good job of it, too! I notice that you don't use periods and commas often, maybe you should work on that?

Also: I've set up a room that will be run 24/7 (unless somebody wants to use the computer I'm on, it'll have to be closed and reopened). It's called [Legend] Fight Club and the room name is legend.
This is an old idea I had, it would make us more known and promote us through a server. Anyways, if you would like to host in this server, PM me and I'll send you the necessary info to run the server efficiently.