Toribash
Originally Posted by ImVeryBlue View Post
Congrats on getting in, Virus!

Jesus, you better show me some photos of your doggie

Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
i want pictures of your dog occasionally otherwise im going to shame you in smite for the rest of your life

He literally smiled https://gyazo.com/41d7cc792c0c69ed3c0e50fe9cc5fcc9
I'm not a huge fan of dogs. I'm lazy so less maintenance is better. However I also want something fuzzy. Enter cats.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
I'm not a huge fan of dogs. I'm lazy so less maintenance is better. However I also want something fuzzy. Enter cats.

you don't want a catto

they're lazy little shits that literally eat your food and provide no quality entertainment
you don't want a catto

they're lazy little shits that literally eat your food and provide no quality entertainment

+11111111111111
cattos do bads constantly man
doggos are the superior friends overall, and they're a constant in your life.
Modo Bestia
i like doggo but not the big ones more like corgi size but not too small either because fuck those tiny purse dogs

i dont have a doggo tho, only a catto and that is like creation said a lazy piece of fur that thinks it's king
you don't want a catto

I already have cats. Cat. One died. I've had four cats in my lifetime. I love them and they are great. Also I appear to be the only person who is still speaking normally.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
That made me and Titan a little sad

i like medium and big doggos. 99% of little doggos are just straight up assholes.
Modo Bestia