Toribash
app or something
Hi, [i], get ready for me to waste your time on a stupid app.

Name:I'm Abn0rmall, or usually just a bunch of stupid alts on Toribash, or you can go by my real name, Kainnon.

Age: I am currently 8 this year, but I'll be turning 16 this year in December 13th, here's a little fun fact, I was born on friday the 13th, I'm quite the special snowflake.

Belt: I'm 8th dan black belt and I'm around 450 games away until 9th dan, I might be my 2 alts named Oohbabeh, which is brown belt, and Oxblix, which is almost 2nd dan, I really wish I didn't name my alts oxblix and oohbabeh.

Outside of Toribash: Hey look! Something worth reading! Anyways, I'm 8 years old, like I said before. When I'm outside off of toribash I'm usually at school, playing other video games besides toribash, doing martial arts, music, art, freeskiing, and you know, getting pussy. I'm currently blue belt in taekwondo so you know, I'm kind of a noob. And in case you're unsure what freeskiing is, it's doing a bunch of tricks on skis, usually on rails or jumps. My art is pretty shit, I would post some in here but I'm too lazy. Some of the other video games I play outside of toribash are, sadly, Roblox, I'm technically dead on there, I joined in 2008 and the community got shittier ever since, I also play osu!, which is a pretty fun rhythm game, GTA V, COD zombies, Black Ops 3, MW3, Halo 4, and some old PS2 games when I'm bored as fuck. Anyways that's about it on this section.

Past Clans: I used to be in 5 clans, [elite], on my alt oxblix, [nao], (J), (OC), and (Roulette), I'm quite the clan hopper, I know. I left the clans due to inactivity or just having no interest in the clan anymore.

Why I want to join your clan: Well to be honest, It just seems like a pretty chill clan with some pretty cool members, illv and phone for example. You probably get that a lot but hey, it's true.

Forum/Game Activity: I'm pretty active in forums and in game, but when I'm on forums I'm usually just lurking around on the boards and threads and not posting a damn thing, or I'm buying shit from market, which I don't do often because I tend to get my tc swindled off of me, quite a lot.

Stupid Behavior: I've been banned on 2 occasions, on for scamming, almost two years ago, and making stupid alts and being racist on them because I was that bored....I would say 3 occasions but the 3 occasion would be me making retarded alts and being racist on them again, and I've definitely learned my lesson this time.

Toribash History: I joined in October 11, 2014 due to markiplier, sadly . My very first account I made was named iiTeslix but then made Abn0rmall because I forgot the password. I joined my first gambling server back in November 2014 when D3tsbets was still relevant and I had my first duel when I was a brown belt, and dueling and betting stuck to me ever since so I'm kind of the dueling and betting person, except I might take a break from dueling for a bit after losing 110k to alts. I started replay making only a month ago and I'm pretty shit at it gonna be honest. I won't be supplying replays at the moment because uh, I'M A LAZY FUCK bet when I get a chance I'll add some replays for you guys.

Alts: My alts I mostly use are OohBabeh, Oxblix, like I said before, or Misanthropy and Dismed when I feel like it. But I have about 30 alts that I can remember, I probably have around 100 more alts I don't remember making at all...

CONTACT ME, (once my skype actually works, or when i get a new computer.

Abn0rmall_TB

this is my app peace out boys
Last edited by Berzerk; Sep 28, 2016 at 08:15 AM. Reason: toribash history!
Hola [i] Application
About Me!
OK,Hello There My Name Is Gabriel,Gabe,Gab, whatever the fudge ya like.Im 14 years old from NYC I play baseball and basketball and occasionally soccer.I am a huge baseball and basketball fan I have posters and flags and stuff all over my walls.I also like Dubstep and rap my fav rapper is logic and I also love sneakers especially addidas etc.I was born june 24th 2002 I had some dank ass intestine and heart problems that I still deal with and stuff that I don't wanna get into.
Toribash LifeTime!
So I started playing toribash in late 2013 while at the time I was just getting out of intestine surgery anywho I started playing toribash because I saw it ona few big youtubers videos and I played it while I was recovering from surgery and at rehab.I startedout on the account G0LDELITE which got hacked around November 2013 and I couldn't recover it.A Few days afterwards I had made this account and got up to brown belt and stopped playing for about 3 years and recently came back to Toribash in early june.
Eversince I have been active on forums and ingame and I'm normally on Between 2pm and 12am because of school and irl stuff and baseball practice.
Why [i]?
I really wanted to apply for [i] because you guys and girls seem like a very good clan and i feel like i can stay in this clan forever.i know some of the members and have met them ingame and they are very nice and friendly.
What Makes you guys different than other clans?
First and foremost you guys are an unorthodox clan and i like that a lot and second of all this clan is a very solid clan such as to a ''pact'' i believe.Your very different than other clans because you guys are a rather nicely sized clan not too much activity but just enough.
Clan History!
My First clan to ever be apart of was a jousting.tbm only clan named (Scar) i joined along with my best bud MATERTRON <3.anywho that clan died out slowly over the next year after that i hopped around clans a lot.at one point i was in (dragons) with my bud ralo but then dragons died out.i joined (Beta) but then we died due to lots of inactivity.ten i breaked from tb for about 2-3 years.came back and joined Adrenaline which is now (INTER) but lkeft due to bad leadership,then i joined [e] and was co-leaderand helped rebuild it and then i left,afterwards i joined [u] but then left due to a Lie i told one of the members,i re-joined [e] but then left due to every member being very angry at me,then i helped out a friends clan (li)Light and then left after i helped.
Bad history...
I haven't had any bad history besides a few infractions that's all other than that i have been a good boy <3.

Welp That concludes my application i hope i am considered i put a lt of time and effort into this application
HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!!
I also give you the sucky sucky for 1 whole TC

I also have skype so feel free to contact me if anything GabeElite mis meh skype
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
You're both denied.
For now on I will be auto denying people that do not first achieve being added to the ally list.
This is not a totally new rule, just a way to a means. The means is that you MUST know us before applying, and we MUST know you.

Thanks for applying though.
Last edited by Creati0n; Sep 30, 2016 at 01:50 AM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Hi i don't know how long i have to know you guys before i make an app but I won't beg for you guys to let me join haha. So when your ready for me to make an app, don't hesitate to pm me. <3
I hope you know, he applied to us yesterday.

And he has an alt in a clan.

Tuna Moderated Message:
User was warned for this post.
Last edited by Tuna; Oct 2, 2016 at 08:28 PM.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Actually you dumbass I was only applying there because Lamby told me it would be better to join you guys. So stfu and gtfo.
Originally Posted by Sixville View Post
Actually you dumbass I was only applying there because Lamby told me it would be better to join you guys. So stfu and gtfo.

I'm not sure I want you to make an application if you plan to be so brash; if you can't handle negative things being said about you on occasion, please don't post in my clan board anymore.
-----
Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
I hope you know, he applied to us yesterday.

And he has an alt in a clan.

Feel free to PM Tuna or I next time instead of publicly ridiculing one of Inquisition's potential applicants, and a little evidence of the alternate account would be nice too.
Last edited by Creati0n; Sep 30, 2016 at 11:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah, next person to do this will be reported, we really don't give a shit ._. Pretty sure I added this to the OP a few days ago?
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Name:My Name is Tobi, from the Uchiha clan.

Belt: Currently green and about 20 games away from blue.

Outside of Toribash: I actually go to school for welding same as my little brother(Raven). When I am not at the shop working I am usually at home or at my friends house playing sports games or watching sports.

Past Clans: I was in a few clans back when I first started in 2007 but they were all dsc clans apart from tags I wore just to be cool.(Back then clan tags could be wore freely with out actually having to join a clan). I recently tried to join MAU but it didn't work out to good they insta rejected me for not putting enough effort.

Why I want to join your clan: Well, I remember when I first started one of my favorite players was deady and I always admired his clan tag. When I returned a couple days ago I was on search for all the old players I used to play with and all of them are pretty much dead and though most of the old player here are quite inactive I still admire the clan a lot. Over the past few days I have posted around and have actually had quite a good time. This clan board is actually one of he one I post on the most and to be honest I feel like I could fit in real well and though I haven't met all of you the ones I have met have all been really cool with me while I have posted here. In conclusion, this clan is one of the greatest in my opinion and it would be a great honor to represent this clan as well as make new friends and keep this clan alive for even longer.

Forum/Game Activity: I post as much as I can everyday, I love posting in an active community it has been quite addicting for me lately. I have been more active on these forums than my brother and he has been back for a few weeks.

I try to play everyday though sometimes it may not happen because me and my brother(Raven) share one laptop so when ever I am not playing it usually means that he is and I just cant get on. Ill be on forums more though since I can always just get on here with my phone.

Stupid Behavior: Ah, back in the day I used to be real competitive and rage a little when I lost but it was never anything too bad. The reason I actually got banned was that my brother was acting incredibly stupid and got him self ip banned and because the "It was my brother" excuse was highly used and abused there was just no way to prove that we are separate and I had to deal with he same consequences as he thus banning me and all of his alts.

Toribash History: I first downloaded this game a year or so after it became free to play and honestly I wasn't interested it wasn't till 2009 when my brother joined that it really started to grab my attention. We would play all the time just the stupid mods and have a good time. It was around 2010 all his trouble making really started and once I got banned I just took a break cause there was really nothing I could do with him being a little shit and just ruining it for me. So I quit till now and only returned because I found out that ban on sight isn't a thing anymore so I wont have to worry about putting a tremendous amount of time in here with the possibility of it being for nothing if he decided to act up again.

Alts: My first account was JustinLol and this one right here is my only alt.
I like the color Green