Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Glad to hear someone got promoted tonight

Sent from my A818i Duo using Tapatalk 2
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
congrats ace , i am glad to see a good member in Ascend
↝Mudjad↜
↝In the name of Allah↜
↝|[U]|[Shift]|[Flip]|[Cheat]|↜
↝Angels ツ my twin for ever↜
Its kinda sad.. I have only tested 2 members. but it was well worth it. jo 0 for testing amd recruiting.

AceOtmapp Is one of are best in aikidobigdojo. When im2bos4u Gets back they will fight 3 rounds in abd. The best 2 outta 3 wins. winner gets to be Head Abd player for the clan. kinda like im2boss is but he has been inactive for a while .

AudioVixen I see you in almost all my lobbys and Im very glad that you are active and tiring to participate with the clan.

anyone That has not been tested (/jo 0 )thats a zero.
No other clans.
please don't waste my time
Have fun

thank you Rhae!
My Name Is Tristan. (⌐■_■)
I'm a hard working Family Man, Novice Programmer, Hardware Enthusiast and Best of All I'm a Father.
My Twitch | My Twitter | My Shop
We Is SMOL
Nov are you in-game now? If so I will probably come in to demonstrate my skills and be tested but I'll be playing with my touch pad because I don't want to wake my family up with clicking!
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Nice sounds good yes im in game jo 0....
I'm a hard working Family Man, Novice Programmer, Hardware Enthusiast and Best of All I'm a Father.
We Is SMOL
Jo 0 For bets and decapprizes!
it a great idea.. if your not in a clan you might have a chance to join ascend.

also testing fro clan member's is still active please join!
-----
[ASCEND]

This Name was earned and payed for. If you wish to remain in this clan you will participate in clan activity's and wars. If not present or available with real reasons will will be acceptable. If just "Not Active ATM" "Ill be on later(Never show's)" "oh sorry I was busy"

Yes. Sometimes we are busy or we just cant join at this time at least you could do is tell you clan that your busy.. I'm in a lobby ATM waiting for my clan 1 shows up 3 others are online in-game and in a public lobby yet not reading my post.. As a leader I do expect a little respect but when I join another lobby in order to keep you in the clan I would like you to come, join your clans lobby.. You refuse by not replying .. some will understand others may not. least you can do is voice you opinion on the matter.
Last edited by Novixel; Jan 8, 2014 at 04:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
We Is SMOL