Toribash
Hello my name is Guypie1. I am currently a Black belt and would like to join your clan. I have been wanting to join a clan for a while now, but I have never thought of where to apply, so here I am. I am good at making skeet replays, and am good at Judo, Judo(frac), aikido, and am trying hard to master Akidobigdojo. I think I can bring some good skills and fortune to your clan, with the best of my abilities. I think I have what it takes to join the Metal Clan. (Attachments are multiplayer first, then singleplayer, then the Metal M.)

Rejected ~ Potram
Attached Images
xwnx.png (17.2 KB, 5 views)
Attached Files
Just a Decap.rpl (35.8 KB, 5 views)
Monkey.rpl (87.6 KB, 5 views)
Me and Uke Skeet.rpl (114.5 KB, 4 views)
Clean Decap.rpl (13.8 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Potram; Apr 3, 2014 at 04:09 PM.
Some say they are better... I say "we'll see"...
Originally Posted by guypie1 View Post
Hello my name is Guypie1. I am currently a Black belt and would like to join your clan. I have been wanting to join a clan for a while now, but I have never thought of where to apply, so here I am. I am good at making skeet replays, and am good at Judo, Judo(frac), aikido, and am trying hard to master Akidobigdojo. I think I can bring some good skills and fortune to your clan, with the best of my abilities. I think I have what it takes to join the Metal Clan. (Attachments are multiplayer first, then singleplayer, then the Metal M.)

Sorry my vote is No
║ OŁƉɅ ║
Originally Posted by guypie1 View Post

The app is really weak, you should spend more time on it, your forum activity doesn't seem good aswell...
The replays don't reach our standarts...
You should reapply when you'll be more experienced...
-Rejected

Belt:Black
Previous Clan(s): (Ace) and (Flip)
GMT:+1
Why did you leave your previous clan?:Inactivity most of the players had different GMT's

Player Card:

About yourself?:I'm a 15 years old male from Czech Republic but I've moved to Ireland due to crisis,better job opportunities and better education I moved to Ireland when I was 7 and yeah it was pretty hard for the first 2 years for example(couldn't speak English and etc.)I have been playing Toribash for like a year now(If you are wondering why is my belt so low and my forum activity well that's because I had an alt but I gave it away to my brother and this is my main now)I am forum active and also in-game.Why join Metal? well I've met many amazing people from this clan in-game and that made me wonder if I could join this clan or not well as you can see I'm giving it a try also I know some of the people in this clan for example Potram<3,Kratos(FPS) and Twat(Hor).I dont really know what else should I mention about myself as I don't really have much experience with apps x"D

Favourite Mod(s)?:Well to be honest I have many . _. but most of all I like Brushu,Wushu,Mushu,ABD and much more.

Any bans or infraction(s)[be honest]:Yes I have 1 infraction I have "insulted a member" which is complete nonsense[Long story and I don't really want to brag on my app xD]

Yes of course I might have some problems with some players but I am mature(most of the time) but defending yourself isn't bad is it?.

Anyway that's pretty much all from me(hope you weren't bored from my app)

~Accused

Accepted ~ Potram
Attached Files
#Such trix.rpl (289.9 KB, 9 views)
# Jesus Man...rpl (143.8 KB, 9 views)
#Wow..rpl (60.1 KB, 7 views)
.0 Accused First Parkour.rpl (644.6 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Potram; Apr 4, 2014 at 10:29 PM.

Accused

Hey ! I am glad that an old friend wants to join .
App is ok, i remember that your apps always sucked but now you've put more effort in it.
You're really forum active and that's really important for our clan.
You had only two clans (you forgot about flip:P ) and you stayed in them to their end, ur loyal and not clan hopping.
You're a good friend, always stayed on my side and helped me when i needed
You're really good ingame and the replays are just wow :o
It's a big Yes from me!
Last edited by Potram; Apr 4, 2014 at 06:11 PM.