Toribash
Originally Posted by Blackdev11 View Post
Are you guys saying no to me?

Ew i change my mind to a NO
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Originally Posted by Muse View Post
Hey cozz, and its a "if Jak or Ian invite you" system...

Oh, haha, I guess I interpreted incorrectly then.
Nick: My ingame name is Dealornot(aka Nicholas)

Belt: 10th Dan Black Belt

Forum Activity: 7/10

Ingame Activity: 8/10

Past Clans: [iCOF];[elite];[Aeon];[M];(Idle)

Bad History: A few infractions because of useless posts, expired a long time ago

Why do you want to join?: I wanted to join Ultimate because i feel that this clan is a really active both on forums and ingame as well. It'll be much better to be in an active clan compared to an inactive one as i'm able to communicate with my clan mates and understand them more thoroughly. Overall I feel that this clan is worth mentioning because the people here are really friendly and they're nice too, from what I see ingame and on forums. In term of skills, this clan is pretty decent and I would like to be part of it to share my experiences and hopefully bond with the other clan mates

What can you offer to Ultimate?: I can be part of clan wars and i'm able to provide skills ingame to this clan.

Additional information (free form) is optional : Hello. I am an ABD, Aikido, Greykido and Judo player. I love toribash. I'm from a really small country called Singapore ( GMT:+8 )

Replays (post as an attachment): Sorry to say this but I don't really make replays or have any good replays to show. Hopefully, you guys will be able to see me ingame and play a few rounds with me in any selected mods.

Thank you for your time readin' this application

~Cheers
Last edited by Dexx; Nov 4, 2014 at 09:31 AM.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Weren't you in Idle not even 5 mins ago?

Maybe you should spend wait a bit before applying for another clan.

Just saying.

Also, beta said it was cool for me to post here experts so you can go fun your self.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!