Toribash
Originally Posted by Pweny View Post
i hate people that complain about shovels (if your so good just cunter it)

(if your so good just cunter it)

just cunter it

cunter

^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Name:xSni1pBR
Belt:4 Dan Black Belt

Time Played: 2 year's
Why I want to join [Sheep]:Because I See That Clan And Only Have Good Players,And i Want To Join In That Family Of Good Player's
About:Hi,I Have 13 Years Old,I'm From Brazil,My Father Is From England,But He Speaks Portuguise And English Like Me,My Favorite Mod Is Judo And Aikido,Ai Have Funny's Replays Because I'm a Funny Guy ...
Lead poisoning (also known as plumbism, colica pictonium, saturnism, Devon colic, or painter's colic) is a medical condition caused by increased levels of the heavy metal lead in the body. Lead interferes with a variety of body processes and is toxic to many organs and tissues including the heart, bones, intestines, kidneys, and reproductive and nervous systems. It interferes with the development of the nervous system and is therefore particularly toxic to children, causing potentially permanent learning and behavior disorders. Symptoms include abdominal pain, headache, anemia, irritability, and in severe cases seizures, coma, and death.

Routes of exposure to lead include contaminated air, water, soil, food, and consumer products. Occupational exposure is a common cause of lead poisoning in adults. One of the largest threats to children is lead paint that exists in many homes, especially older ones; thus children in older housing with chipping paint are at greater risk. Prevention of lead exposure can range from individual efforts (e.g. removing lead-containing items such as piping or blinds from the home) to nationwide policies (e.g. laws that ban lead in products or reduce allowable levels in water or soil).

Elevated lead in the body can be detected by the presence of changes in blood cells visible with a microscope and dense lines in the bones of children seen on X-ray. However, the main tool for diagnosis is measurement of the blood lead level; different treatments are used depending on this level. The major treatments are removal of the source of lead and chelation therapy (administration of agents that bind lead so it can be excreted).

Humans have been mining and using this heavy metal for thousands of years, poisoning themselves in the process. Although lead poisoning is one of the oldest known work and environmental hazards, the modern understanding of the small amount of lead necessary to cause harm did not come about until the latter half of the 20th century. No safe threshold for lead exposure has been discovered—that is, there is no known amount of lead that is too small to cause the body harm.