Toribash
Hello guys,
You Probably all lnow me as jmoze, but my real name is Jace.
So i have been playing toribash for about 4 months now. I know it is not long but i guess I have accquired a skill for the game. I am very active ingame and forumwise. I do well in school, all A's. I was invited to an academic european tour last year. I was not able to attend though due to my parents anniversary. I went to my school geography bee. Won that and proceeded to State competition. I placed fourth and wasnt able to go onto region. So, I forgot my age. So i am 14. Anyway, I would post replays but i cannot right now. I am on my iPod. I am a second dan if you didnt already know. If I get excepted I wil l make this my permanent clan. I have been looking for a stable mature clan, and believe I have found one. My favorite mods in toribash are Wushu, ABD, and Xspar. I love tricking and replay making. I do not know much else to say. So i will post replays once i have access to the computer. Sorry for any grammatical errors, my iPod's touch screen is slightly off.
So, hope I get in. I wish you the best.
~jmoze
[SIGPIC][/IMG][/SIGPIC]
Dobby<3||Hours<3||Pr0ne<3||Quest||Zetoxiik<3||DemonBurn<3||Jisse<3

Woooot

Yes to jmoze. He's forum active and skilled ingame.
Downstem
"Patience means bearing the unbearable" Tomo VII - The Bushido code
Well thanks guys
[SIGPIC][/IMG][/SIGPIC]

Woooot

How could i say no, let's wait for one me vote though
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Sure thing, I have enough patience ;o
-----
P.S did anyone download my replay? #J-iwasdenied.rpl
Last edited by Jmoze; Sep 4, 2012 at 04:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/IMG][/SIGPIC]

Woooot

Umm I do not understand D;
-----
Oh well... Guess i will see you guys in the morning :/ hope someone responds by then.
Last edited by Jmoze; Sep 4, 2012 at 05:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/IMG][/SIGPIC]

Woooot

Already figured he would be applying, why else would he post here that often, and stalk our threads? Too predictable.

Yes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation