Toribash
Originally Posted by Zyrax View Post
Isloations you made some decent video there.
I like it o:

^That, thanks Iso :>
So, the clan vid was awsum, too bad it only had two of my replays, but oh well, good job Iso.
Hi there. May invited me.

Sorry if this is a bit cold, but...It's good to be here. (I'm not new. May will tell you who I am probz if you ask her in PM)

Will try keep my loyalty and all that good shit. Thanks for the inv <3
This signature is dedicated to Maylene, my pet hamster.
Originally Posted by Extilist View Post
Hi there. May invited me.

Sorry if this is a bit cold, but...It's good to be here. (I'm not new. May will tell you who I am probz if you ask her in PM)

Will try keep my loyalty and all that good shit. Thanks for the inv <3

Yep, so, invited him cause of his awsumness, the kind of awsumness all of our members have :>
Welcome aboard, enjoy ;).
Ohey the vid is uploaded already!
Too bad I can't check it until tomorrow (going out of town n stuff), but I believe it's awsum like what Zyrax and May said :D

and uh..
@extilist: -snip-
Last edited by J0Y; Jul 8, 2012 at 05:50 AM. Reason: -snipped something-
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.
Oh God. May why you give guys like dante333 a chance to proof themself?
they're not even worth it.
can't understand you in that way of thinking.
HOOOOOOOOT♥
Hello everyone, i joined this clan 2 days ago and... i don't really have much to say in this post, but if i waited for a reason to post i'd probably end up barely posting at all. My timezone is GMT -3, and i applied for this clan to improve my skills and have some people to talk to(although improving my skills seems to be going poorly so far). well,i hope we'll get along :3
Last edited by Dante333; Jul 4, 2012 at 08:02 PM.