Toribash
well if he cant find the forum, then he is clearly new, and inexperienced. my say is no.
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
Yeah if he can't do that he is clearly not worthy
Well here's my app
Belt:black
Past clan: zone, I blew up my rep there.
Zero: I had some problems with the co-leader.
Age (share if comfortable):13
Why you want to join:well ninjavodou, who is fletinio's friend said that iCoF is a good clan so I decided I would join. I like clans that you can actually have some fun in not like " MUST BE OBIDIENT AND ALWAYS ON WARS!"
Groups, Are you in any toribash organizations?:no, I'm not much on forums, but Most of the times on clan forums.
Do you have any alt accounts?(if so which ones):yes, Toufen, I have not used him in a loooooooong while
Do you have any skills?: What do you specialize in? (Modding, Marketing, Art, In-game etc.): emm sorry but no, I suck at arts, dont know how to make music on a computer and I'm too kind to hold a fixed price.
How in-game active are you?:8 (although I'm not in game for a while because something's wrong with my toribash)
How forum active are you?:about 7 but mostly on clan forums.
How/where did you hear about iCoF?:My friend ninjavodou, which is fletinio's friend suggested this clan.
Favourite mods (Best mods):ninjutsu, judo, taekkyon, aikido,aikidoBD and a bit of lenshu.
Tell us about yourself:well I'm from Iran and I'm 13 .... Well not quiet, I'm turning 13 on October 23, I like to play badminton. I suck at art, i play LoL and maybe I'll try TF2. I a fan of warrior cats, my favourite color is orange ( you probably would have noticed by now) and well that's it.
Your best replays: umm my hard drive crashed and broke so I had to replace that, and then my Internet went down and every time I try to download toribash there's something wrong with it. I have to get toribash 3.9 which I'm going to do tomorrow and then I can make replays because when I replaced my hard drive, allllllll my info and data * sniff* passed away *sniff *
I'd greatly appreciate it if you accepted me.
Last edited by zeneto; Oct 2, 2012 at 01:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(lotus)'s co-leader|(lotus)|Loki|Nicolas|Rogue
I stand neutral, you seem nice though.
You also didn't fill out the belt thing
Wait never mind
Originally Posted by Estimax View Post
The color hurts my eyes!

Sorry about that, orange is my favourite color...... Maybe a darker shade.
^23 or 24 ( I forgot which one was the orange one) is perfect
Last edited by zeneto; Oct 2, 2012 at 12:47 PM.
(lotus)'s co-leader|(lotus)|Loki|Nicolas|Rogue
But I am neutral for now I will wait for you to post your replays and your belt then I will make my final choice.
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.