Toribash
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
I would consider the CD rare nowadays. Just find the games on the Internet if you are able to. I can give you the download links if you want to.

Thing is, my connection sucks. It'd take days to download Gibabytes. Plus, the store i go to has some of the rare stuff, so I'm considering CD

Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
It's that time of year again when I'm crying for a better pc.

I'm bawling here for it.
-
Elder Scrolls Online is coming out without a monthly subscription fee. Anyone is gonna buy it? It costs like 55 euros. I'm considering to spend money for my first game (besides CS:GO). Although I know I'm going to have the time of my life and it may be my best gaming experience, I'm concerned that it may affect my motivation on other real life things and consume all my time. My friends will only get the game on June 8th when it comes out on PS4. If anyone buys it we could spend a lot of time together ingame.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Elder Scrolls Online is coming out without a monthly subscription fee. Anyone is gonna buy it? It costs like 55 euros. I'm considering to spend money for my first game (besides CS:GO). Although I know I'm going to have the time of my life and it may be my best gaming experience, I'm concerned that it may affect my motivation on other real life things and consume all my time. My friends will only get the game on June 8th when it comes out on PS4. If anyone buys it we could spend a lot of time together ingame.

Don't do it brah
Once I get my hands on a better pc, sure. Though it won't be anytime soon. :3

Bought Xcom Enemy Within last Sunday, great game with a ridiculous resource control and management system, I think I'll be busy playing this on weekends.

EDIT: Speaking of pc, anyone can help me how to build one with a decent spec? How much it going to cost me?
So tempting though. I'm leaning on buying the game tomorrow but with a promise that I'll play it only after I finish training.
-----
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Once I get my hands on a better pc, sure. Though it won't be anytime soon. :3

Bought Xcom Enemy Within last Sunday, great game with a ridiculous resource control and management system, I think I'll be busy playing this on weekends.

EDIT: Speaking of pc, anyone can help me how to build one with a decent spec? How much it going to cost me?

My dad built my pc. I don't have a lot of knowledge about computers. My dad bought pretty good parts for a cheap price from local internet stores. I'll ask him tomorrow how much he spent.
Last edited by Uberis; Mar 17, 2015 at 11:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I dunno who plays on next gen but I'm on ps4 add me if you wanna, WarAndOrder
-Gta 5
-destiny
-farcry 4
-dragonball xenoverse (dbz is the shit)
Yar-Har-Fiddle-De-De, Do what you want cause a Pirate is free!
I'm planning on getting a PS4 after I finish working in the summer or after a Tekken game comes out. I've been going to my friends place too frequently to play his PS4.
Maaaan I love my ps4 too much, and now that gta has heist, every day off from work is gonna be spent on that ya feel me.
Yar-Har-Fiddle-De-De, Do what you want cause a Pirate is free!
Holy shit I can't wait for Dishonored 2. The first part was probably my favorite game of all time. Well is that game will live up to my expectations I'll buy it on steam. It is gonna be my first expensive purchase ever.