Toribash
Nah, I've found the rule post as well. Even though I'm already in, I invite you both (elvis as well) to voice your protests now, or forever hold your peace, as it goes. I don't want to be an outcast 'cause two (or more) clan members dislike me. D: I'm just careful with my words and overly polite, because I know you guys dislike idiocy as I do. Can't please everyone I guess.

Everyone else, thanks.
Last edited by Vast; Aug 29, 2012 at 10:41 PM.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ᵃʳᵖ'ˢ⎠⎝SʰᵃᵈᶲʷӜ̵̨̄Ʒ
Still think he's full of it.

I wonder if he'll also brand raku as a ''illiterate hive of scum and idiocy" if he finds us doing things that are not up to his standards.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Everyone, quick, delete your posts! The po'po' is here!
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ᵃʳᵖ'ˢ⎠⎝SʰᵃᵈᶲʷӜ̵̨̄Ʒ
Application
Im applying for a postion below co-ldr (commonly called elite)
reasons: So i can be qualified to administrate clan wars

Well i think im suffciently qualified to start clan wars ingame, i have sufficient skill to participate in them.

I think that there would be more clan wars ( maybe once a month compared to once in never ).

I think it would raise publicity of raku to the ingame community (it does exist) and reputation when we win the wars (hopefully)

On another point im in a different time zone to current leadership.
If these clan wars have at least 4 rakuians in them I don't mind, just don't go betting large amounts of our tc.
I'll support this as well.
Though, I'll give you one condition.

You'll only get 15k every month, and you'll have to use an account that isn't our bank.
The account will be used for waging(Only if the person you challenged wants it).

I would like to also hear Elvis' opinion on this.
Frost is pretty cool
raku
:o thanks for the support guys.
1) http://forum.toribash.com/tori.php?username=pwnbank

2) 4 rakuians is kinda hard.... prehaps 2-3?
4 isnt really plausiable for me due to the ingame activity factor.

3) Lolol inb4 i just realised i posted from pwnbank lolol was transfering tc at the time.

4) a 15k allowance would be moooore than enough

5) hey star maybe i can convince you to wage some wars with me
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard