Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'm gonna go inactive for a week or so but wednsday i got a day off so yea cpts, essays, and tests. But are we going to make a clan video because if we are ill try to help make it and find some music and what not but yeah i just wanna contribute towards anything so anyone just ask me for help (pm) unless u want tc if u do ask some guy named hampa im sure he'll glady give u sum.

also im looking for someone who can make good textures.

Feb out >:P
-----
also im getting to know alot ALOT of people so i can get some wars in if you guys wanna. I might be able to get some more known clans to fight us and i can also plan some wars with new clans
Last edited by febreeze; Nov 1, 2011 at 03:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
I could try to get [-CW] to fight us. For I know 1handclap VERY well. Also I am starting to read the Bible cuz I should. So far I'm halfway through Job.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
ok. buhbye febreeze. wanna make it a cooperative project? emailing it back and forth and so? or maybe doing it via webcam?
i like cats
Pi, its quite amazing.

Pi

When are the deadlines for apps? Also, ^ that is Pi. And finally is there going to be a poll for the new Co-leader? Or are you going to pick?

OM GOSH, my post was number 666.....
Last edited by hobo; Nov 1, 2011 at 05:18 AM.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by MrMadPanda View Post
It's a sign! Dun-dun-dunnnn. You got a warning?

Tah-da!

Well, borderline spam. Guys I may not be on much 2day. Gotta stay at my papaws house. Have fun. Poppo, pm me about who you think the niminees for co should be so far.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
3 CoLeaders?! is this necessary? I would think this will cause unstabilty. I would like to know the reasons that we need a new leader.
History like ninjas will always surpise you and then kill you. ~ Mark Twain
Originally Posted by Kylar23 View Post
3 CoLeaders?! is this necessary? I would think this will cause unstabilty. I would like to know the reasons that we need a new leader.

Rik and Spm are inactive due to studies and things like that,so adding a new co-leader will make things more stable.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Ahh ic ic that makes sense. Thanks for informing me.
History like ninjas will always surpise you and then kill you. ~ Mark Twain