Ranking
(pirating is bad do not do it blabhalbhblabalhha) it's totally worth it for 10$, because you only buy once.
Last edited by Lume; Aug 9, 2011 at 07:32 PM.
Looks just like minecraft, but in 2D. I'd rather play a better, 3d related game, like minecraft over this.
inq.
Oh man, it seems like people are never going to stop making such posts.

"it looks liek hurrdurr but i prefer derp personally,,"

These kind of comments are useless, since we have heard them so many times we lost count and have become annoying. (To me, at least)
Originally Posted by Ginkey View Post
Sweet it's coming out today 1.0.6
It suggests making a new char and world to get the whole feel of it

Yeah, I am totally going to do that. I can't wait for 1.0.6 to come :)
[20:35] <Erth> :D
Just bought the game and I must say, it's pretty amazing. Even if the graphics isn't THAT good, it's still worth it.

Also 1.0.6 \o/

Originally Posted by shamshank View Post
Looks just like minecraft, but in 2D. I'd rather play a better, 3d related game, like minecraft over this.

Not really. I'd have to say that the only similarities between them are crafting (and Terraria doesn't go in-depth in that compared to MC.) and mining. That's all, I guess. Terraria has more enemies, really, and not focused solely on surviving or crafting.
Last edited by Luminusian; Aug 9, 2011 at 03:49 PM.
yeah ok
Originally Posted by Luminusian View Post
Just bought the game and I must say, it's pretty amazing. Even if the graphics isn't THAT good, it's still worth it.

Also 1.0.6 \o/

Not really. I'd have to say that the only similarities between them are crafting (and Terraria doesn't go in-depth in that compared to MC.) and mining. That's all, I guess. Terraria has more enemies, really, and not focused solely on surviving or crafting.

Oh look, another post that mentions " derp graphix not good but game still good"

Don't even mention the graphics god damn. I thought we've been through this. It's an indie game, no fucking shit the graphics won't be crysis 2 shit. gameplay>graphics all day e'rday