Toribash
So I take it NerVoza is SeeVv? That's the first set I remember seeVv wearing too. Can you get Toast to corroborate this sale to you? He's a fairly respected member of the market staff, should be able to help you out with this. Don't rage at the mods too much though, just present the facts and be politely persistent, we want our SeeVv back.
He wont help me... >.> ban for 5 days
Btw... tommorow at 8:00 in poland... OBT Dragon Nest
Last edited by NerVoza; Aug 15, 2011 at 07:31 PM.
Since chicken doesn't read his mail.
Check this thread and find your match up so you don't get passed over in the current round.
Originally Posted by KZero07
chicken89 is not responding to my PM. Ill PM him again right now.
I need a confirmation if i could advance to round 4 if he is still not responding. Thanks!

Uhm, Nervoza?
What's with the baby?
Feienoord is a dutch soccer club by the way.
Does that mean you are from holland?
Although I am not offically back, I'm here today and probably tomorrow.
I get back and everythings all weird. It seems more lively, yet more dead at the same time (yes, contradiction, I know). Sebby has gone into depressed mode. Everyone bagging on sebby. And all kinds of other crap is happening. The only good thing that came out of my absence is that Chicken's back (YAY!).

Oh, just let you guys know, even though I have been MIA, I've still been working (I love you fags too much not to). The next two chapters have been completed, and I stared drawing actual manga. So, I'll get that up as soon as I'm back.
I AM SOFA KING WE TODD ED!!!
osup... i lost my 4th round for WC :3 im out.... aaaaaaaand check the art thread :3 new hot stuff
-----
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANzn6...ture=fvwp&NR=1
Last edited by Chikin; Aug 18, 2011 at 07:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Applicants....

Somehow I was not swayed by his request

....trololo, and just now a friend request too. Perhaps I should tell him that Powas really likes personal applications sent to his inbox with many 's.
Last edited by 1handclap; Aug 20, 2011 at 09:00 AM.