Toribash
Greetings poppo361, I regret to inform you, but your application to vibe has been rejected after a plethora of heated discussions and polls held regarding your entrance. The council (the committee of experienced members of vibe that approve or dissaprove applicants) and I feel that we made the correct decision, however, you may choose to apply once more to vibe and go through a similar application process in around over 9000, which basically means never. Also, if you would like, you may perform oral sex on me to increase your chances of joining.

Once again, I'm sorry. I wish you good luck in your endeavors and hope you have a wonderful day!
Hello!
I am Decashine. My real name is Braedon. I am 9 years old, But i am not childish.
I am very active in the Toribash Community, Although is just returned to toribash today. I have chosen Vibe because i would like a clan that is not about winning, But is about a group of people working together to hold the structure of the clan. My preferred mods are Aikido Big Dojo, Wushu and Judo. I am an average player when it comes to Madmanning, Though. I dearly hope that you may accept my application.
Thank you,

-Decashine
KANKRI: N9! N9, st9p. D9n't t9uch me, I g9t it!
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
And yes to Sunny.

Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
If Sunny gives me free coffee, I'll say yes.

Originally Posted by zipil View Post
i shall say yes to sunny

Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
Watch out for that badass exterior.

someone send me an invite