Toribash
Originally Posted by StellarGod View Post
I got an Idea P0w, make me a set

Thats just mean.

GAIS, HES SERIOUS.
LET HIM IN ALREADY.

Yes from me.
Alright, I'm calling this one

Pow, you're in. I'm adding you to recruits. You will have one week to prove to us that you will be a valuable member of the clan (I'd say you're already off to a good start) and once the week is up, if you were successful, you'll be promoted to junior.

btw I have no idea what I should be putting for a name, so I'm putting ˝Pow for now. Let us know the exact name of the account you want in 42 so the roster and toriclan stuff can get sorted out properly.
[42]
My shop
Originally Posted by Parker1287 View Post
Alright, I'm calling this one

Pow, you're in. I'm adding you to recruits. You will have one week to prove to us that you will be a valuable member of the clan (I'd say you're already off to a good start) and once the week is up, if you were successful, you'll be promoted to junior.

btw I have no idea what I should be putting for a name, so I'm putting ˝Pow for now. Let us know the exact name of the account you want in 42 so the roster and toriclan stuff can get sorted out properly.

Thank you!
Can you put me as p0w?
-----
Originally Posted by DoubleG View Post
Thats just mean.

GAIS, HES SERIOUS.
LET HIM IN ALREADY.

Yes from me.

it's ok, i'll make him the set.
thank you!
Last edited by Neru; Apr 25, 2011 at 08:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
Originally Posted by p0w View Post
Thank you!
Can you put me as p0w?
-----

it's ok, i'll make him the set.
thank you!

K you wnt be added to the roster till your week is up XD
Rogue clown
Originally Posted by PtJake View Post
Yo, it is tangomans, I forgot the pass to that acc so I will use this one.

Wrong board buddy
Rogue clown
My brother told you guys I was grounded so I was saying so I can be invited. I got yesses from most of the clan. I just need to play with dillon.