Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

yes, i would really like to be the co leader, but you all must select from one of the ones that can be co leader, it's not really up to me to decide... if you guys trust that i'll do a good job as co leader i would very gladly accept it, however, if you dont think i could then blak would probably do a great work fillin that position
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
I hate this game
In a 300k tourney out of 32 people I finish 4th. Prizes go to the top 3. And the last tourney of 20 people I got fourth too, prize went to top 3.

If I ever host a tourney I'm gonna have no prizes for 1st 2nd or 3rd and have a 500k 4th place prize, lol.
Lol I have been getting real close in tourneys but falling a wee bit short. But just gotta keep trying.
So, your probably reading this right now.
And its probly boring. You can stop reading but read on if you want to. So yea kthnxbai.
Originally Posted by damasta97 View Post
why does delaid have to be so good. >.> he knocked both of us out of the tournament. He has unlimited tc's too *sobs

I don't have unlimited TCs, actually. I get a budget of TCs to give away at tourneys, but that's not mine to use.

</lolinvade>