Toribash
Originally Posted by Jkjustice View Post
Real Age: 17
Something cool about you: Good dancer
Player card: None
Replay (Srry dont know how to send replays)
GMT: 0

Run fast.
Hello. My name is Jonathan, im 14 years old!. My passion is toribash and sports like free running.
Ive been playing this game for a year now.
When i started toribash i didnt understand a thing. I didnt know what joints was xD.
Anyways i started when i was 9 years old. I played alot at my friends house. I didnt have a computer when i was 9 so. When i was 12 i got an computer, and downloaded and played toribash. I got alot if friends. I skype alot and play aikido.
And i like to play public spar!.

More info:

I have moved to a diffrent place in sweden. And also i forgot to say that my gmt is 2+. I live that my passion is a dream. Alot of sports. A huge hole that i always slide down on xD. I got an gaming computer so i like to play gta 5 and much more games!. For example l4d2, cod, TF2, GTA, Space engineers ect. I got a few games that i enjoy playing. More info just pm me.
Attached Files
[MAS] Binklawz.rpl (612.4 KB, 5 views)
[P] Red.rpl (640.0 KB, 5 views)
[S] Eiky Sparring.rpl (562.5 KB, 3 views)
32132131231231232.rpl (22.0 KB, 3 views)
Wipforfar.rpl (174.9 KB, 3 views)
Perfect backflip.rpl (60.1 KB, 3 views)
lawz_mas_ring_4_5_15.tbm (18.4 KB, 3 views)
parkour_suburb_maguuv2.tbm (18.0 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by TorixDemon; Jul 29, 2015 at 05:42 PM.

Originally Posted by SweeYollo View Post
Hello. My name is Jonathan, im 14 years old!. My passion is toribash and sports like free running.
When i started toribash i didnt understand a thing. I didnt know what joints was xD.
Anyways i started when i was 9 years old. I played alot at my friends house. I didnt have a computer when i was 9 so. When i was 12 i got an computer, and downloaded and played toribash. I got alot if friends. I skype alot and play aikido.

More info:

I have moved to a diffrent place in sweden. And also i forgot to say that my gmt is 2+. I live that my passion is a dream. Alot of sports. A huge hole that i always slide down on xD. I got an gaming computer so i like to play gta 5 and much more games!. For example l4d2, cod, TF2, GTA, Space engineers ect. I got a few games that i enjoy playing. More info just pm me.

NO.
Originally Posted by SweeYollo View Post

More info:

I will vote Yes, since I believe we as an clan can improve you. Otherwise people who say No, please leave a reason why so others can determine better, thanks.

I'm with devil here; I see potential, that I like. Can't see you replays yet, but I'll try to check them out later tonight

Im gonna go with a yes for now, unless I get given a valid reason to deny the app.

Valid reason was provided.
Last edited by Sparky; Jul 30, 2015 at 08:48 AM.
Just to let you guys know that sweeyollo has applied to many other clans

14 in 17 hours
Last edited by jkawig; Jul 30, 2015 at 10:15 AM.
Originally Posted by Jkjustice View Post
Real Age: 17
Something cool about you: Good dancer
Player card: None
Replay (Srry dont know how to send replays)
GMT: 0

No. make some effort.
You only live once.
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
No to jkjustice and obviously sweeyello, hell no, I was kinda excited for him but meh now.

rekt