Ranking
first ranked game ever == leaver, olaf who had no idea what he was doing. but oh well.

bought xin and you have to have 4 people for practice games now? ugh. time to test my skills with him in a normal game. oh wel

EDIT: HOLY SHIT HE IS SO MUCH FUN TO PLAY. SO MUCH FUN.
Last edited by Megadoomer; Jul 14, 2010 at 01:59 AM.
Hahah , funny one after the patch I have been recieve bad luck .... we mostly lose now -.-

Edit:

Well what u guys can tell me about master yi?
Last edited by iNoTo; Jul 14, 2010 at 05:18 AM.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
he's a hard-carry, meaning he has to be fed like none other if he wants to be any sort of force to be reckoned with. but when he does get fed, he is the devil-incarnate that can 3 hit anyone he pleases.

He's pretty lame in high elo

EDIT: Also, mentioning the devil-incarnate in the 666th post of this thread, COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT.

EDIT: oh fuck this is the 667th. god damn it
Man, I feel Ranked is different. I've done much better as a tank on Ranked solo queue than in Normal. Shen is always banned, so I go Alistair, when Shen isn't banned.

First game as Shen in solo Ranked was 8/0/23 (pretty much steamrolled them) and second game (now as Alistair) was a 1/6/8, if I'm not mistaken, with us finishing the game by the 25 minute mark with a VICTORIOUS PUSH AFTER AN ACE. Alistair's ult is awesome for towerrape. :') So, yeah, dem tanks are pretty good so far.
You know im starting to hate LoL a bit more now -.-

Peoples are freaking RQ mostly lately which is making us lose but either way we're trying our freaking best to hold .
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |