Toribash
Yes, I have never purchased any textures, I am making them by my self
Also I have to sell these two sets now.
´ÞÑàÞ ÝÕ æÕÝØâáï — ÛîÔØ Þâ ÝÕÓÞ ÝÐÓÛÕîâ.
I was anticipating for Hamps to be supplying some form of payment for the ToriNews positions, but it looks like they've decided against it. Oh well ;(

Originally Posted by Deuteria
A Story From The Ages

"From the ashes rises a new dawn, and with it, our last chance for peace. Until the day comes when the sunlight blinds the horrors of our world, we shall not forget, we shall not weep, and we shall never let our defeat keep us from what we seek. With powers beyond the comprehension of the gods, in our hands we could reap untold death and fear throughout the Underworld. The very souls and beings that we run from would fall to their knees in despair! It is in our reach, ladies and gentlemen, we must simply reach out and claim what is ours!"

"And if you would all please follow me around to your right, you'll find one of the world's most recently discovered artefacts.” Standing quietly beside Pop, I wait for my turn to touch another of these stupid old things. I have no clue why everyone’s always so excited about this place. It’s not like anything special ever happens. Well, it’s my turn again. I rub the grease from my hands onto my jeans and lean over towards the table, tentatively placing a hand over the Amulet. As my skin touches it, my arms begin to tingle. I quickly shut my eyes, thinking the Amulet’s about to explode. What the hell's going on!? The room feels as if it's swirling around me. The lights of the Museum vanish as darkness takes over.

“From the depths of Hell they came, and to the depths of Hell they shall return! With the touch of a Tyhol of pure blood, the Amulet of Zhalan will reveal the location of the Orb, and we need only to retrieve it. From blood, we came to this world, and so I now call upon another Tythol to fall from the Heavens and guide us to what we seek!”

There’s an eerie silence, and I don’t like it. I can make out what might be an amber glow through my closed eye lids, but other than that, I have no clue what just happened. Slowly opening my eyes, I realise that I'm surrounded by what seem to be Elves. A foul stench sears my nostrils. They look as though they haven’t eaten in years…