Toribash
I'm getting no where close to being accepted... I will come back in a year or two and try again..
WAPOW ~ Krulls ~ Flamesmash ~ Eltyion ~ Pimpkilla ~ ExtremeAlt ~ Bet you won't war us ~~~
Name:Liam

Belt:Black

Past Clans:Reach. I left because the clan was falling apart,(non-official) and I stayed with it for as long as a could until almost everybody left and the leader tried out for a new clan!

FavoriteModes:By far Wushu then I love to spar and do head pass so Running.

Other Skills:I'm pretty good in-game and I'm on the forum's almost all the time I can. I love Toribash so... it makes sense to be on a lot. My mom and dad let me on for a pretty good amount everyday so i wont have to get off randomly most of the time unless its dinner...;) I can also make textures but I am just learning how right now.

GMT:-4
Player Card:

Why you want to join [eVo]:Because I would like to join a clan and this clan looks like a great one to join. This clan has talented members in it and is know around the Toribash forums. The name is awesome, the members are awesome, It is high ranked, the clan in all is just awesome. I would love to be part of this awesome clan!
Last edited by NinjaKick1; Apr 13, 2011 at 01:10 AM.
Suck My Kick WICKED Suck My Kick
P0w, Gel0, Masterx3, Mam,Nadhif, Deathpool2, 123urdead, Sushiman4, J0y, Deadstop, UG0TPWND, SupahNinja, Vman45, Nub0Xx, xTheMistx, Chandlerb, Goro96, Kooky

Originally Posted by NinjaKick1 View Post
Name:Liam

Belt:Black

Past Clans:Reach. I left because the clan was falling apart,(non-official) and I stayed with it for as long as a could until almost everybody left and the leader tried out for a new clan!

FavoriteModes:By far Wushu then I love to spar and do head pass so Running.

Other Skills:I'm pretty good in-game and I'm on the forum's almost all the time I can. I love Toribash so... it makes sense to be on a lot. My mom and dad let me on for a pretty good amount everyday so i wont have to get off randomly most of the time unless its dinner...;) I can also make textures but I am just learning how right now.

GMT:-4
Player Card:

Why you want to join [eVo]:Because I would like to join a clan and this clan looks like a great one to join. This clan has talented members in it and is know around the Toribash forums. The name is awesome, the members are awesome, It is high ranked, the clan in all is just awesome. I would love to be part of this awesome clan!

Good, also show their abilities in the game

Ok sure! when should I be tested?
P0w, Gel0, Masterx3, Mam,Nadhif, Deathpool2, 123urdead, Sushiman4, J0y, Deadstop, UG0TPWND, SupahNinja, Vman45, Nub0Xx, xTheMistx, Chandlerb, Goro96, Kooky

lol i just wanted to make a really cool dream one. it says its fake.

EDIT: my sig got to big so i took it off.
Last edited by NinjaKick1; Apr 13, 2011 at 10:56 PM.

Name:zeroemi
Age:why does age matter unless its abbout maturity which i am pretty mature
Belt:green (lost account[7th dan])
Past Clans:none
Favorate Modes:all aikido
Other Skills:ive beaten master and custom belts on aikido
Player Card:what do you mean by player card
Why you want to join [eVo]:[eVo] is a really good clan. i also want to join because i am a really good player that has never been invited to a clan
-----
my real name is Emilio
-----
this is my player card
Last edited by zeroemi; Apr 16, 2011 at 01:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
no textures but a good basher