Toribash
sure I did <.<

:P

youll know in a day or two.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
hi pandora members jon pm me plz
Last edited by killer321; Feb 7, 2010 at 04:13 PM.
Visit my shop it has the best Items with the lowest prices!
Ehhh... What?
If you wnat to join then fill the application given on the 1st post.
"Your ad could be here"
Pandora is my destiny!
Isn`t killer on our blacklist?

Blacklist

- Dre123 (Fag)
- Frost-Dragon (Frosty)
- Kriskoree3 (Mid-game leaving)
- Killer321 (Failure)
- Rosie O'Donnell (lol)
Proud member of [Pandora]
apparently he is. and I doubt that we would let him in even if he didnt make that post.
In-Game Name:lucasequi
Belt/Qi:Black Belt/1482
Reference from any member(s) of the clan:None
Reference from notable any person(s):None
GMT (TimeZone):
Preferred modes:3:00
Previous clans:none of them were official(Ar,Air,Dark,Black and Light
Why do you want to join:I want to join because i met a guy named Bio(in-game) and he was a nice guy and im sure everybody in pandora is, pandora is my fav clan and im sure i will be welcome if i enter
Why should we let you join:i'm i nice guy i know english, i play well, i enter toribash almost everyday, and im playing better everyday!
Ban history:None
i know i tried to enter pandora before and i was not accepted but i think i deserve a second chance to prove im a good player, so give me a chance please

Crazy headkick.rpl

Combo.rpl

Great kick.rpl

SUPER HAMPA.rpl
You forgot to write a pharagraph about yourself.
You people keep forgetting that this isn't about how well you play, this is about you in total.
I think this will be a NO

EDIT: 666th reply ^ :3
Last edited by MaDBoY94; Feb 7, 2010 at 10:17 PM.
"Your ad could be here"
Pandora is my destiny!
In-Game Name: Kolosus
Belt/Qi: Master Belt, 18000 Qi
Reference from any member(s) of the clan: None
Reference from notable any person(s): OfUnknown
GMT (TimeZone):+8 GMT
Preferred modes: Aikido as well as betabox or Judo.
Previous clans: Atlantic
Why do you want to join:

Well currently, I can recognize [Pandora] as a clan with friendly, skilled, and most importantly, active players in both ingame and as well as in the forums. This is the major beneficial factor for foreign players as well as Wanna-be's (People such as me). Furthermore, I believe that [Pandora] is also one of the clans that has the most members, as well as the most loyal ones, by viewing your board, I understood that not only have you confirmed my analysis based on the activity, and skill level, but also proved yourself as a clan that doesn't have any leavers, which obviously means that the members enjoy being in the clan, which mean [Pandora] must also be a well-organized, coordinated, as well as active clan to keep the members in.

Why should we let you join:

Despite my post count, I have a fairly high forum activity rate, I also have a mediocre ingame rate. I can benefit the clan in another few ways, the economic need, the need of physical support, and also the need of mental support. Firstly, the economic need of the clan in its tough and rough times, although I don't count this as a 'proud' advantage from making me unique, my Tc count is normally around 300k, which means i can refurbish or help the clan in its economics when needed. Also, I am a fairly skilled player, I can provide support for the clan in Brawls, 'Wars', and also fights of any kind. Lastly, the need of mental support, by this, I Do not mean that you guys are mentally retarded in any kind, what I stress is that sometimes, a extra mind can help the clan develop, and change alot. Also, I think Im O.K at signature and avatar making, here is a link of my recent portfolio http://plunder.com/45941cc1d7

Ban history: None
And explain in a paragraph your personality*, forum and in-game history if you wish.

Well, I guess I'm quite sure of what your trying to say here, but I'm kind of embarrassed to say this myself, but... I'm usually quite a 'silent' kind of guy, I have a qi exceeding 20 =D What else?
Other:

As my TB does not function properly (Cannot save replays) I suggest a test if only needed. My rank and qi proves alot.
Last edited by Radogoshi; Feb 8, 2010 at 08:58 AM.
allright I am going to make a poll for both of you.

Check back now and then to see if you´ve got a desicion.
Pandora getting popular - 2 applications in a day.
I would say yes to kolosus
Last edited by MaDBoY94; Feb 7, 2010 at 10:09 PM.
"Your ad could be here"
Pandora is my destiny!