Ranking
For that I would recommend draw each thigh and make sure they have the same length, then each shin and make sure they also have the same length. Doing legs disproportionate in this perspective isnt unusual, happens to a lot of people, but not being able to notice or fix it shouldnt be a thing. Make sure to reassess your drawings before considering them "done" because a few things we comment here you already know, and it's really boring to tell you something I know you can fix by yourself :/ I feel like a dickhead

if you just cant notice these things by yourself then there is no problem, I'll keep telling you the same thing

sorry for sounding rude bye
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You dont sound rude, you just sound like you think i'm stupid so dun worry bout that ;).
The problem with me is that i dont look at what i've done untill i finish it and even if i found something wrong i dont fix it but rather leave it there as a reminder that i did such a stupid mistake and do new attempts considering the mistakes i made.also i'm dumb for not using références in this case.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
you think i'm stupid so dun worry bout that ;).

fuck you I said exactly the opposite >:^(

not paying attention is okay, but if you noticed something off and didnt fix that will force me to keep saying the same thing again and again. And if I have to repeat the same thing several times THEN I'll sound like I think you're stupid, although im well aware that you're not

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kk, so to not get you bored af and to get myself more practice i'm trying iterative drawing.
Tested it with heads today and it seems to help.

i know the ones facing forward and completely to the sides are awefull

If you want to point a mistake out just leave a red mark (no need to specify it, judt mark anywhere over the drawing).
U dont have to say anything tho, cuz i'll probably pake alot of crappy stuff for experimenting
welp, let's go

I liked all of them, except for one but I'll get to there.
It's impressive of how quickly you figured out WHAT you have to figure out actually, most of new artists try to begin drawing objects and poses without actually understanding or studying them (mainly the objects and geometrical forms they're using). But you're visibly going to the right path by trying to understand each simple object you'll have to deal with in future works, and even you're doing an amazing work with that to be honest so keep it up.

Until recently I wasnt able to do these drawings and perspectives you just did with mastery and I still somewhat struggle with them in terms os execution, but keep focused in this "angles" thing and understanding each geometrical form in the third dimension, you have to be able to visualize ALL of these angles for each drawing you start. Like, from a small sketch you should be able to imagine the drawing in front of you from all these angles, you got me?

now for some details that bothered me a bit:

2nd pic 3rd frame

the lines werent following the 3D aspect of this sketch

I know this wasnt the focus of this training but I couldnt avoid noticing, try always follow the same pattern/parameter/measure for face's mapping
in the first frame the eyes were slightly touching the horizontal line, but in the second frame it was way below when you compare them

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hay hay senpai,
Tbh, i never really thought of the lines following the 3d perspective but rather drew them the way that seemed right with some experimenting bc why not. Pretty sure i will get em more accurate now that i have this in mind.
As for me figuring what i need to figure, well its more like things look overwhelming to me at first since i got no confidence in my skills so i try to get a basic understanding of each object individually and then learn the relations between objects which give me more confidence and make me less confused (and boi i hate being confused).
Also, i'm having a really hard time drawing a pose with arms or legs crossing in front of the core and poses that require some bodyparts to be much bigger than others due to perspective. Any good tutorial or tip for those?
I can helps a you a bit with posing body parts

If you don't mind a squeeky asian talking, we can call on discord or something
If not I can just draw something up.
I can also elaborate on the guidelines on the face and what not if you still don't get it
¿?
that one is easy once you've carve into your mind that very exact thing you've been studying over there^

If you understand how the geometrical form in third dimension works, it becomes as easy as imagining a toribash body

if you look carefully, in my sketch I designed a simple and static torso (upper body and waist) because the movement doesnt really matter now, but once you've defined the body's base (be it a mere block or these mix ups of squared forms and cylinders as I demonstrated above), you simply have to "connect" or "plug" the body members over or beneath the main object

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lotus:Voicechat would be useless bc for sole reason whenever someone is trying to explain something to me i space out and activate auto-response mode (seriously), and my connecting times are often random and unconsistent so...meh
Also i think guidelines are much more helpful bc they are visual tips which imo make them more accurate and easier to understand.

Lionet: what i mean is like when you are drawing a picture of someone who's hand is much closer to the camera than his other bodyparts so it appear much bigger and hide a big portion of his arm and core or when the body is cramped toghether that everything kinda mix up.
Last edited by Alpha; Feb 4, 2019 at 11:51 PM.
oh I see
Alright, I can try to work with that later, although it's a bit hard to explain (for me)

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]