Toribash
Originally Posted by sild View Post
info about me:Hi my name is jared aka Sild im 15 and i love toribash im currently a oran..

no
deak pretty much summed it up
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by sild View Post
info about me:Hi my name is jared aka Sild im 15 and i love toribash im currently a orange belt but i used to have an account awhile ago that was black belt but i forgot the information,i am always on toribash and i have skype, its name is BEARS!!, i love ABD and most of all i love to do wars. i do best in wars because i actually have to try in order to win the war. i also love to meet new people and i love to have fun .

why i want to be in [e]: Well foobi said i should try and make an app and i said why not . i also want to join e because it was a really good clan before it died awhile ago. i also seen some other members and they arnt complete assholes like other clans

Yes, I did turn it off and on again."
^proof i read the thingy.

sincerely,
Sild

no.
Keep walking
Hello, My name is Alex Brave. I am 14.
Things about me: I am a baseball player for my junior high baseball team. Joining this clan would resemble a huge honor. Also I have 4 brothers.
Things I could do to improve this clan even more: Lets say I could help pay for events by this clan. I could also help out newer members then me.
I really hope to join your clan and be a member in it for a GREATLY long time. probably atleast 3-5 years. I wont leave but ill be retired. Thanks for reading this

"Yes, I did turn it off and on again."
lets redo this. This looks ugly ok. This account is mainly sparring. I love to spar, and parkour. There both one of my bests Talents.
Last edited by eeky; Jun 15, 2015 at 03:17 AM. Reason: ugly
Originally Posted by eeky View Post
Things about me: I am a baseball player for my junior high baseball team. Joining this clan would resemble a huge honor. Also I have 4 brothers.
Things I could do to improve this clan even more: Lets say I could help pay for events by this clan. I could also help out newer members then me.
I really hope to join your clan and be a member in it for a GREATLY long time. probably atleast 3-5 years. I wont leave but ill be retired. Thanks for reading this

lets redo this. This looks ugly ok. This account is mainly sparring. I love to spar, and parkour. There both one of my bests Talents.

no.
Keep walking
Originally Posted by eeky View Post

no to the same reason as the previous applicant.
Originally Posted by jdawg2001 View Post
*Twilight's reaction to the words "in game"

Never heard of it

got that fucking right. lol
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
My name is swosh and I'm a great friend of Deaks. I'm a 4th dan and been playing since Jan 2015. I'm very funny and cool and would make a great member into this clan!
Accepted and invited since I promised you I would do that :P
-----
eeky and sild, sorry but rejected. Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks!
Last edited by Noobie; Jun 15, 2015 at 10:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me