Toribash
as Agentmax said , i just check for updates and im thinking to make posts more and i will start today.. also my replays will come today
I feel like I've seen him before. Anyways no more posts only to post your replays. Then well see.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Here is the replays i promised to show! hope this will help me to join
Attached Files
aikido decap.rpl (41.1 KB, 5 views)
aikido wee.rpl (46.2 KB, 4 views)
freerun.rpl (837.6 KB, 5 views)
spar 2.rpl (559.2 KB, 4 views)
spar wih money.rpl (559.1 KB, 4 views)
May I see those screenshots just for personal things?
-----
Well, im quiting toribash, I would just like to say a few things. I am very greatful you alowed me into your clan And I met some very wonderful people and that was great, David, I also respect you and I respect your desision for kicking me out. I made a mistake and just because me and jire dont get along, please dont remember me in a bad way. I would say some more but I dont want to spam up your wall..... so bye <3
Last edited by trickbob; Sep 5, 2011 at 07:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by trickbob View Post
May I see those screenshots just for personal things?
-----
Well, im quiting toribash, I would just like to say a few things. I am very greatful you alowed me into your clan And I met some very wonderful people and that was great, David, I also respect you and I respect your desision for kicking me out. I made a mistake and just because me and jire dont get along, please dont remember me in a bad way. I would say some more but I dont want to spam up your wall..... so bye <3

Alcohol is the answer to your problems.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
Name:Pokadot (Michael)
Belt: 3rd dan black belt
Current TC Amount: 50k
Past Clans: [Ele-Ment] [Raku]
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): none
Clan References None
Modes your good at: Akido Wushu Judo
Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..): None realy but i can bring good reputation and wealth to the clan
GMTGMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Player Card:

rvnge is a well organised clan with a very nice roster
What do you think you can bring to rvng to better it?: i think i can bring joy and a good reputaion to rvng i dont think i am the best at being to active in forums but im active enough
Swexx | Beta | Internet | Erth| Orko | Suck | Water | Numbers |
|
Blah
|
Originally Posted by PokaDot View Post
Clan References None
Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..): None realy but i can bring good reputation and wealth to the clan
Player Card:

What do you think you can bring to rvng to better it?: i think i can bring joy and a good reputaion to rvng i dont think i am the best at being to active in forums but im active enough

Nope. Try again later.
Be good or be good at it.
Originally Posted by PokaDot View Post
Clan References None
Player Card:

Honest man. I don't know if I should say no or yes it seems your qulified enough but I just think if I say yes something will happen with you that will make me look like an idiot. Eh, I'll decide later. NOW FOR PRINCE!
Originally Posted by PrinceD2 View Post
Nope. Try again later.

Know your role good sir don't be saying things like that, your in no position to do so. I will not be underminded.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...