Toribash
Originally Posted by Pimp View Post
just like eleeleth said ur powerless

Are you under the impression that you're funny little emo kid?
Do you really want to pick a fight that you aren't going to win?
I don't have time for emo kids like you.
Last edited by Wildest; Mar 11, 2016 at 03:23 AM. Reason: Oh no no no they didn't, these aren't tears they're nickels. Hi Portal.
Living crack pipe
hello! i just posted here to say im very very sorry to Clover and Vel about what happened idek what got over me D: im usually very polite and nice idk why i was such a dick. Im very sincerely sorry i hope you accept my apologies
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
hello! i just posted here to say im very very sorry to Clover and Vel about what happened idek what got over me D: im usually very polite and nice idk why i was such a dick. Im very sincerely sorry i hope you accept my apologies

All members involved in the quarrel were absolutely traumatized. You destroyed them emotionally, and on an astronomical level. You will regret the day you tampered with our squad.
We will never forget your actions.

Get out of our board, jerk.
Last edited by Wildest; Mar 13, 2016 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Loosely spoken
Living crack pipe
lol the defiler of the squad. last post i just wanna say i honestly feel bad so yee. have a good one
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

it's fine but what happened?
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
lol the defiler of the squad. last post i just wanna say i honestly feel bad so yee. have a good one

Salutations.
Last edited by Wildest; Mar 13, 2016 at 01:42 AM. Reason: You heard the man.
Living crack pipe
Originally Posted by Pimp View Post
it's fine but what happened?

i was just being a huge dick and said some mean stuff. I was acting like i was 5 and just being really immature and shitty. Hopefully i can make it up to you guys in the future tho
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Clovermouth View Post
don't worry about it, we understand everyone makes mistakes

No, he needs to leave immediately.
Run kid.
Living crack pipe