Toribash
Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post
You totally didn't read the first post of this thread did you mate?

Er wazz said post at his thread so i did
i rated the replay he made at the thread
Disregard that, I am a moron who tries to correct people at early hours of the morning while having a large lack of sleep.

Carry on.
^I shall
I like how your replay was fast and destructive but not how you moved your body throughout the replay. The only dismemberment that I appreciated was the first one, then you neglected the style to carry on with the brutality. You should really try to combine style and destruction in your replays (I've really only seen this one so I might be wrong). Try to move all your body at the same time instead of only the part you're hitting with.
Also, wazz forgot to comment on my previous replay ;_; so I'll post another one, rate only this one if you're lazy...

The complete title of my replay is "Get the bits off and play...then give it back to its owner", I know it's not that good but I really can't find what I counld improve, ay suggestions?
Attached Files
get the bits off and play.rpl (314.4 KB, 17 views)
Originally Posted by wazz View Post
Nice manipulation but I dont really like the decap that much 7.5/10
Post in here.

Originally Posted by Muffindo View Post
Also, wazz forgot to comment on my previous replay ;_; so I'll post another one, rate only this one if you're lazy...

Wait what?
[ORMO][T]
well i will just rate muffindo,s decap at the lastt page
the launch was excellent but the mid air is boring butyou could have done a spinny in the air
7.8/10
next
That replay could have been nograb
But the hits were cool 7.5/10
Attached Files
Spry-Corecap.rpl (163.9 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by sprytryne; Nov 2, 2009 at 02:06 AM.
While being intresting and definitely hard to do I didn't really like the core punch, I prefer them done straightly rather than laterally. The decap was nice because of how far away you were but you could have done it easier with a better launch. But then again it wouldn't have been impressive at all . Overall I still liked it, 7.5/10 (and here I'm judging with completely arbitrary standards, if I took example on your ratings of my replays you would have something like 8.5)

Here's one under construction, I need an external opinion:
Should I keep the smashing part and then do other attacks in the same theme (more smashing and maybe stomping) or should I kick his head off and then make a regular sambo madman (exept I would want it to be really fast and "hyperactive-like" to go with the start) or should I dompletely cut out everything I did after the little steps (you'll have to give me an alternative then but I don't really feel like deleting my uke flip).
Attached Files
D Smash.rpl (109.9 KB, 18 views)
When you do the first kick, push uke to your right hand and do a boom or get the hand, and go nuts from there.

---

So, I made another splitcap for the replay ladder comp. Idk if I should post it or not. It's b00my but I grab a little. :o
Attached Files
[T]
<~Phoenix_afk> fu
nice I like it, tho, the first punch seemed like losing power on the impact, and the jump you made for the skeet is a bit ugly, still a really nice replay, 9.2/10

replay made in boredom, as usual
Attached Files
# you touch my tralala.rpl (140.1 KB, 20 views)
Dun-DUN-DUUN
Originally Posted by kingdrake View Post
the first punch seemed like losing power on the impact, and the jump you made for the skeet is a bit ugly

I slowed the hand at impact on purpose cause the chest would've gotten too far and I wanted to do another split. But I made an edit a few minutes ago and it looks much better with the punch now even though I didn't get the chest or made a skeet.

---

Very very stylish replay you got there. Like most of your others, actually. I especially like the high at which you jump and how much balance you have in -30 gravity. The kicks were fast and I liked that you got the head with the floor. It made the kick look so much more powerful. 9/10

---

Edit: oops, forgot the replay. Edited the replay and made the punch seem more powerful.
Attached Files
[T]
<~Phoenix_afk> fu