Toribash
but the clan is dead.wat if i leave it?
-----
i really wanna try everthing i can to join wapow
-----
just give me a chance
Last edited by Quest; Sep 1, 2015 at 12:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
legitop0

Yeah begging just lowered your chances. DENIED your forum activity isnt very good and the app was kinda lazy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
What do you have to offer WAPOW?: im a skilled player. ill offer you my loyalty and offer help when need too. ill offer my love to toribash to this clan. ill train and dedicate my skill of fighting for WAPOW!!!

What's you favorite mod: ABD

How often do you play: i play everyday(truth) except when i have many homeworks to do but i play regulary

Do you post regularly in forums: everyday!!!(truth) i post once everyday in forums

Do you check and respond to your PMs?: yeah its kinda rude if you dont respond to pms D

Tell us about your Toribash experience.: so first of all im an alt (I forgot my main but its username is paopao0389 it is already BLACKBELT) so last year FC invited me when its still 3rd. Ravey trained me to be a good fighter (i dont think fleshmon recognizes me anymore) but yeah i helped them in wars and ive gone inactive because i got so many things to do. then last last week ive returned to toribash again ive gone addicted to it again. so i rejoined FC but its not the FC that i know. but anyway i train beginners when they want to be trained I destroy trash talkers. i dont trashtalk but when it is necessary (like talking shit about the clan im in) ill fight them like hell. so im good at it and i hope you accept me to be one of you guys

real life: my dream is to be a musician i love music and i teach kids how play guitar and piano. I love sports like frisbee and basketball. and i love in the philippines im addicted to this game. there's no many things happening to my life right now so this is only thing i could say for now

Skype Username: pao2caro

and here's a replays so you could see that im skilled and worthy to be a WAPOW
Attached Files
dm decap.rpl (41.0 KB, 3 views)
lol spin kick.rpl (33.2 KB, 3 views)
dm yeah.rpl (35.8 KB, 3 views)
decap.rpl (65.9 KB, 3 views)
loool.rpl (71.9 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by SATYR111; Sep 1, 2015 at 05:29 PM.
Omw dude I really only want black belts and higher and also I don't see any post count
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
i post in FC everyday. paopao0389 is already black belt. i just gave up cuz zenboy isnt actually a leader. just consider my app please.
Well then, Hello, WAPOW.

Ah, so where to begin, My experience in Toribash began in 2014. That sounds not so long ago but believe me, I've played quite a bit. My favorite mods are xspar.tbm, mushu.tbm and others I've forgotten the names of. I often play Toribash 2-4 times a week. I read a lot on the forum but i haven't really posted much because not many are really "Eye-catching" but i will post on the clan board every so often. I check my notifications relatively often.

I believe I have Mushu, ABD, and Judo skills to offer to WAPOW, I know you already have many players with such skills but in my opinion the more skilled players you have, the better. I also get along well with clan-mates. My past clan experience began in Mystic (Great people but not overly active) and then Vibe. I am now clanless and looking for an active and nice clan.

Now onto real life and such. I reside in Canada, The timezone is EST. My Skype, as well as Steam is smalldowns. I also like drawing and will wear the clan textures with pride. Speaking of which, could you recolor the clan textures to a Radioactive color? as it is the color of my Tori. If not it is fine, i will still wear them. I will also post some replays for you to see that i am skilled.

Thank you for reading my clan submission and have a great day.

WAPOW!
Attached Files
[Leanmarkie] [Bangpow].rpl (68.9 KB, 4 views)
Spar 4.rpl (1.08 MB, 3 views)
Dat save.rpl (49.7 KB, 3 views)
Originally Posted by SATYR111 View Post
i post in FC everyday. paopao0389 is already black belt. i just gave up cuz zenboy isnt actually a leader. just consider my app please.

and the post count is a mysterious one. i dont know why it doesnt show. (( but flesh please. test me if you want. im skilled.