YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by deprav View Post
He's just a humanbeing, don't put borders to thougt ;o

Some peeps killed millions of people for their own political view (or religion), they're called dictators and ideologists, someone mentioning extra-terrestrial life (which is credible seeing we now have a clue about the overwhelming immensity of the universe) and we call him a nutjob or "conspiracionist".
yes, i believe there is indeed ET..I'm sure of it. But, to say that ETs visited the earth and they were held captives by the US government that I have high doubts about.

It's not about conspiracion, it's about how plausible it sounds, and what governments and "decisionary" people would be capable of to protect their interests and control. Because they're humanbeings like us, and we know what we're capable of depending on our position of power.
Tell me how does it sounds plausible cause it doesn't to me.

Because ETs or not, we don't produce clean & free energy because it would go against the energetic lobbies, we don't produce natural and sane food because it would go against alimentary lobbies, we won't stop making war because it would go against the weaponery lobbies, we won't bring down the absurd economy because it would change the order of things etc... and all those people fund the political campaigns of the guys we "elect" at the head of the nations.
We just stagnate to death.

Your messed up world enthrills me
yes, i believe there is indeed ET..I'm sure of it. But, to say that ETs visited the earth and they were held captives by the US government that I have high doubts about.

Yep I'm pretty sceptical about some actually living ET's being held captive on earth as well, that wasn't my point xD

Tell me how does it sounds plausible cause it doesn't to me.

The scenario sounds plausible for a human brain (not likely, but plausible), because if the human race had any contact with ET life with a superior technology, it would more likely be held secret for economical reasons (& religious reasons)
Last edited by deprav; Jun 14, 2013 at 05:36 AM.
Born to late to explore the earth, born to early to explore the universe, born just in time to witness ET conspiracy's turning real (assuming that the Canadian Minister of Defense is not becoming senile).
Hello, world.
Attack can't stop the Attack. Deuteria will deal full damage to ManlyPotato.

That is 50 points + 20 points = 70 points
Benji can absorb 9 points of that.

ManlyPotato HP = 14 (but you are still conscious due to your perk Die Hard) badly bruised
Deuteria HP = 132

Deuteria still has initiative.
Scorpio's Attack = 8 > 7 = William's dodge, so William failed to dodge this attack.
He will suffer medium damage. That is 60 points of damage due to perk Good Foot Work
William absorbed 9 points of that.

William HP = 12 (Knocked Out cold)!
Scorpio HP = 136

William is unconscious and he lost this fight.
I like that sentence Sockete, "born to late to explore earth, too early to explore the universe".

Maybe we're right in time to explore the deep sea tho xD