Toribash
I'm in love with architecture, not in college yet. But I keep a grade from 95-100 in technical drawing. I really enjoy it, plus I'm in advanced practice for math so architecture just feels right.
You're also welcome to love my Replays
Damn, Vegas, enjoy the trip Razy.

Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Yay I got my paycheck and decided not to work for another month. Got like 240 euros for that. Pretty much I wad doing nothing and when I was left alone I just went to sleep. Actually working another month would solve all of my money problems but my motivation to train as hard as I can for the rest of the summer drove me to not continue earning money. I go to sleep really late so my concentration is off point and I can't learn anything. I'm just stuck somewhere all the time. Decided that this needs to change. Any suggestions for awesome things to do in summer?

Has anyone watched Clannad? Pretty much I'm about to finish 2nd season and I feel so inspired to do something with my life. Probably a reason why I'm lazy to post. Been thinking a lot about what to do after graduation. I have still 2 more years but I want to have an idea of something already. What career are you studying for, guys?

Pursue a carrier that you enjoy even if the pay is shit is all I can say, you can improve easily if you're comfortable in your workplace.

I'm studying technical computing at the moment, like programming and such, I'm suck at it though.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Yay I got my paycheck and decided not to work for another month. Got like 240 euros for that. Pretty much I wad doing nothing and when I was left alone I just went to sleep. Actually working another month would solve all of my money problems but my motivation to train as hard as I can for the rest of the summer drove me to not continue earning money. I go to sleep really late so my concentration is off point and I can't learn anything. I'm just stuck somewhere all the time. Decided that this needs to change. Any suggestions for awesome things to do in summer?

Has anyone watched Clannad? Pretty much I'm about to finish 2nd season and I feel so inspired to do something with my life. Probably a reason why I'm lazy to post. Been thinking a lot about what to do after graduation. I have still 2 more years but I want to have an idea of something already. What career are you studying for, guys?

clannad - highest cry count I've ever had.

Also, I'm not studying for anything right now. I'm not pursuing any jobs in town as of right now because they all suck.

I think the highest paycheck someone ever had in town is working at the store as a cashier, so I thought I'd go to work as a cashier later, I seriously need some money. lol.

Had Canada day here yesterday(Canada's birthday) and I didn't go to the celebration because there was no fireworks.

<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Have a great trip Razor, I just sit around doing nothing during this summer. Kinda sucks, but when you have a job sometimes you want this. I got a lot of stuff planned though, gonna see the Guiness Cup Final and visit some universities.
I just finished Clannad: Afterstory. Holy shit I have never had so many feels from an anime. I feel that I have became a better person after watching it. It has been a long time since I showed so many emotions while watching it. It probably is the highest crying count for me while watching the series. Well I've been motivated once again to pursue my goals and take my time on it. Hopefully I won't become lazy again and just make promises to myself and others. I should go ingame sometimes. I'll try to join a server in which you are in as the profiles now show it.

Has anyone watched these new summer animes that came out this week? Pretty much I already checked out most of the new ones including Sword Art Online 2. I'm too addicted right now.
I feel like a horrible person because I never had the "feels" watching Clannad or other similar stories....
I don't watch anything for the past 2 or 3 seasons, not many series interest me, I'm looking forward for a series that I've been waiting for a long time though, hopefully it really come out next season.
My internet is too slow for me to watch Anime online or download. My town's getting fibre optic on the 9th, so I'm gonna be watching anime 24/7.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Thats awesome, I manage to get pretty sweet internet in The Bahamas. I have this Belkin router thing that boosts the shit or something. Florida has been cool, going to this course over the summer. I don't know why really, fan is weird.
My 3rd world country internet seems slow as ever, well as long as I get to play without lag and can watch something without too much buffering I'll be okay.
I'm getting fiber optic stuff too, I haven't registered it though, or rather I don't know how. :P