Toribash
Ionian spark is great in aram if you are melee without a poke. Just hit the minions, and hope it follows to their team until its time to initiate.

And I think it is a good item overall. It is inexpensive, gives great attack speed, and is good for targeting multiple people at once. Best for high damage bruisers.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
been practing my draven

he's pretty ridic

185% AD steroid, 60% Movespeed, 40% AS - all possible to maintain for an entire teamfight if you can catch your shit

even in lane phase, at level 3 when I have two points in Q and one in W, I can still take out ~150 hp in one autoattack just because of my Q and passive. But thanks to the chase from his W I can just keep chunking their hp, and the best part is resetting his passive doesn't make it lose any damage.

If at level one it does 34 damage over 4 seconds, and I hit another autoattack on the enemy after two seconds, what happens to the extra 17 damage? Well, it gets added on. That means the next bleed will do 51 damage. In other words you lose no damage.
Last edited by 2worlds; Jul 13, 2012 at 09:47 PM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
I've bought Kassadin and well, he's cool. Early game vs. Ziggs was a bit hard, but late game with ult just massacred him.
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
GUIDE TO PLAY MASTER YI:
TAKE HIM IN THE JUNGLE, SMITE AND EXHAUST
CLOTH 5/VAMP SCEPTER/ BOOTS 3
START RED OR BLUE I DON'T GIVE A SHIT
FARM
FARM
FARM
MAX R>E>Q>W, GET POINTS IN W IF YOU WANT
BUILD WRIGGLES + BOOTS AS A PRIORITY
IF YOU MANAGED TO GET FED, IEDGE INTO PD IS FUN
IF NOT, YOUMOUS, WITS END TO RAPE TOWERS
THE END
EDIT: AVOID TEAMFIGHTS UNLESS YOU NEVER GET FOCUSED, INSTEAD TAKE TOWERS.

You don't know how bad I want to post the "pro as heck guide to master yi" guide.

But yi is just kinda bad, I wouldn't really play him.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Dargon View Post

Ionic spark is just a bad item. Don't buy it, please.

It's good on shen as it helps his splitpushing. And as for yi, he's alright as long as you play more as a splitpusher than anything else. Also AP yi is ridiculous if you can get resets etc.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
If fed well as AP Yi:

R>Q>Q>Q>R>Q>Q>PENTA ACE
or
R>Q>W>wait till full hp and they waste everything they have>R>Q>Q>Q>Q>qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

that's the thing I love while trolling with Yi
AP = ability power.

It is the damage source for all spellcasters. (as apposed to basic attacks and melee champions who do physical damage)

ap = morde, leblanc, soraka, vladamir, etc.
ad = caitlyn, olaf, draven, etc

As for Yi, your basic attacks will do far less damage, but your Alpha Strike will do ridiculously high damage, while your meditate keeps you alive in any situation.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
buys panda teemo skin.

doesnt lose a game with teemo since

ad teemo op.

gg riot.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox