Tits
6 Votes / 66.67%
an egg
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I dont have any pictures :]
-----
And if I did, you would laugh your asses off.
Last edited by Bloodstic; Aug 9, 2012 at 01:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
WARNING: Don't fall for this.

1: go to google
2: search callhim
3: click the first link
4: put in your name
5: enjoy.

----
I enjoyed the music. Not the movement ;)
Was is aru tryng two sey?
Very clearly a no.
And as supreme ruler of grammar and punctuation, I will enlighten you on what he
has said.

He said It was a good idea to join this clan because it was active, and his last clan died, because it was inactive.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Mageer, you don't know how horrible it is to be in the recruit rank, because as soon as you joined you were a token retard, and had moderator privileges. You basically feel like a newb.

Macho, I had to wait 2 weeks to become a regular member.
monkey mageer was a newb for awhile and wasnt a mod until he had been in the clan at least a month

also ill say it again he got promotions and mod powers because he's regularly on skype

monkey you werent very active and not the best toribash player and you havent shown up to many wars. I also feel you are too immature for power

macho brody is correct you will be promoted most likely during or after your first clan war with us
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED
You feel I am too immature for power because you don't know me :P
And before anybody misunderstands what I said earlier, "You basically feel like a newb",
was not directed torward mageer. It meant that when you first join you feel like a newb.
And as for not being active, there was only one time I was inactive for more than two days, also, I've shown up to 5 wars now, one never started, and 2 were already finished by the time I got there D:
Sure Im not the best toribash player, but it hurts when you say it. D;
Also in the one time I was active for two weeks, I come back and have no Idea who mageer is, and he certainly did not join before I left.

(Does skype have text chat?)
Last edited by m0nk3y8; Aug 9, 2012 at 05:10 PM.
Somebody understands? SOMEBODY FINALLY UNDERSTANDS?! *sobs* it has been so
long since somebody understood...

My laptop has a webcam and mic built in, but I have a horrible accent, and sound like I have shit in my mouth over a mic.