Toribash
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
triple kill with first time ever used Ziggs ult (played him today for first time).

god he's op. wrecked Morgana on mid.

obviously bad morgana, any good morgana would destroy a ziggs mid.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by psychic29 View Post
Actually, Yi can be op without Infinity Edge. There are a lot of builds where he's op. The one I use is just upgrade Attack Speed Non stop. But yeah he's pretty hard to kill. Tip: DO NOT FEED HIM!!

GUIDE TO PLAY MASTER YI:
TAKE HIM IN THE JUNGLE, SMITE AND EXHAUST
CLOTH 5/VAMP SCEPTER/ BOOTS 3
START RED OR BLUE I DON'T GIVE A SHIT
FARM
FARM
FARM
MAX R>E>Q>W, GET POINTS IN W IF YOU WANT
BUILD WRIGGLES + BOOTS AS A PRIORITY
IF YOU MANAGED TO GET FED, IEDGE INTO PD IS FUN
IF NOT, YOUMOUS, WITS END TO RAPE TOWERS
THE END
EDIT: AVOID TEAMFIGHTS UNLESS YOU NEVER GET FOCUSED, INSTEAD TAKE TOWERS.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
I have one thing to say.

Fuck master yi. Fuck that guy. Fuck.
Two phantom dancers, infinity edge, best scaling ad in the game with his passive.
It's fine 2v1, but one on one. Fuck that guy.

If your team is letting a MELEE champion with NO DEFENSE walk up to your team and rape everyone

they're doing something horribly, horribly wrong
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
that's true, cause he is easy to kill early game. Yet, I have only just started..so I'm not playing with absolute pros I don't think. Pretty much a scrub myself.

I mean, I'm no platinum player. Iffooknowattaiimeen.
lol
So your elo, is this number that rises upon doing better in ranked games.
(well there is a number for unranked gamkes, but they keep that hidden from you)

Anyways I'm not the best person to ask about this, in fact I'm one of the worst, seeing as I don't play ranked. But I think I get the gist of it.

So the better you do, the higher this number gets. It directly reflects your skill as a player, and the higher it is, the better. 1500-1899 is gold, and 1900+ is platinum. Gold itself is pretty good, but platinum is really awesome. Grats btw.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
I have one thing to say.

Fuck master yi. Fuck that guy. Fuck.
Two phantom dancers, infinity edge, best scaling ad in the game with his passive.
It's fine 2v1, but one on one. Fuck that guy.

Thornmail or Frozen Heart.

Originally Posted by Dose View Post
Me too.

That item where every fourth attack you do a lightning chain strike is good as well, I do that to help me clear minions when I'm pushing towards the towers.

Ionic spark is just a bad item. Don't buy it, please.
Then what do you think are the best items for Yi? In order from early game to late game.

And gold/platinum/elo sounds like something I don't have to worry about until I get to level 30 on my main account.
Dose is dead.
I usually play jungle yi with build like:
vamp scepter > boots > wriggle > berserks/mercurys > zeke's herald > phantom dancer > warmog > atma
retired