Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

>Sit with my back to the marble door and examine my surroundings.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Originally Posted by TempIar View Post
>Sit with my back to the marble door and examine my surroundings.

You see something crawl across your face. A moment later, you feel a pinch at the back of your head. Fortunately, you can't feel your brain being sucked dry.

You have 2 continues remaining.
>Examine pocketwatch
>Examine mechanical structure
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
>Examine pocketwatch
>Examine mechanical structure

You notice that your broken pocketwatch is working. Its hands are spinning much too fast for your eyes.

The surroundings have slowed almost to a stop, except for the structure at the centre of the room. What was previously unidentifiable, you now see to be a mechanical, winged-creature attached to some kind of clockwork mechanism, previously moving about too fast for your eyes to track.

As it notices you, it appears to prepare to fire its cannon. The glowing core at its centre is visible.
>throw pocketknife at glowing core
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
>throw pocketknife at glowing core

Your pocketknife seems to travel in slow-motion as soon as it leaves your hand. The aging-beam strikes it, as it travels towards its target.

The blade strikes the core, exploding into a cloud of particulates as it does so. The cuckoo stops moving.

Your pocketwatch appears to be ticking normally. Adjusting the dial, you find that you are able to change the speed at which it spins.
>Examine room
>Examine room

You see:
To your north, a shattered glass door, with a handle marked "II" lying atop the pile of broken glass.
To your northeast, a door with a handle marked "V".
To your east, a door with a bloodstained handle marked "VIII".
To your southeast, a door with a handle marked "III".
To your south, a door with a handle marked "VI".
To your southwest, a shattered glass door, with a handle marked "I" lying atop the pile of broken glass.
To your west, a door with a handle marked "IV".
To your northwest, a door with a handle marked "VII".
Above you, holographic screens.
Around you, an endless expanse of darkness.
In the centre of the room, a large mechanical cuckoo bird, and some kind of clockwork mechanism. It appears to be damaged.
>examine clockwork mechanism
>examine clockwork mechanism

It's about as dead as a nonliving entity could be considered dead. Mechanical parts are still moving, but the interior of the contraption appears to be completely nonfunctional.