Toribash

New Set !!

Hey guys, just got a new set so...my tori will be looking like that soon, unfortunately, I do not have the 512x512 textures (yet) and demon force, but....this set is pretty cool and will probably be my permanent
Great set, its pretty damn amazing. I'm bored as shit in Florida, so I'm in game a lot. lol
You're also welcome to love my Replays
Originally Posted by Razor View Post

Hey guys, just got a new set so...my tori will be looking like that soon, unfortunately, I do not have the 512x512 textures (yet) and demon force, but....this set is pretty cool and will probably be my permanent

awesome!
are you gonna sell it?
also thread 666
SICKS SICKS SICKS.

mk.

Lol. So tonight I downloaded alot of songs, played Super Smash Bros Melee with my little Brother and a friend of mine and played alot of Osu!

yay.
Going ingame now.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
and just got my new headphones Sennheiser HD 558, and before that I only had "gaming" headphones, and I'm so fucking happy.
Originally Posted by strikas View Post
awesome!
are you gonna sell it?
also thread 666

Lets not be a bad sport and spam the thread. It is not cool to troll after a rejection. If you are not willing to contribute by putting more effort in posts and reading other member posts properly then you are not allowed to post here.