Toribash
Originally Posted by Noah View Post
The comments on Zyra's artwork were all about her ass.
Aside from that, I think she will be cool. Might be a bit like morgana though.

I don't think she'll be like Morgana, because Morello mentioned that her abilities would be really unique. However she looks like a 4-eared blackthorn morgana, haha.

Also, was I the last one to realize that Varus means bow legged and that he has a bow for a hand...and is bow legged on his classic skin. *facepalm* I'm a disappointment to my Latin teacher.
DAMN.
I have one thing to say.

Fuck master yi. Fuck that guy. Fuck.
Two phantom dancers, infinity edge, best scaling ad in the game with his passive.
It's fine 2v1, but one on one. Fuck that guy.
lol
inb4 zyra is just yorick with more damage and less health.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Muur View Post
I don't think she'll be like Morgana, because Morello mentioned that her abilities would be really unique. However she looks like a 4-eared blackthorn morgana, haha.

Also, was I the last one to realize that Varus means bow legged and that he has a bow for a hand...and is bow legged on his classic skin. *facepalm* I'm a disappointment to my Latin teacher.

https://www.google.com/search?q=defi...hrome&ie=UTF-8

nope.jpg

Originally Posted by Peter View Post
I have one thing to say.

Two phantom dancers, infinity edge, best scaling ad in the game with his passive.

Everyone always says "go ap yi!!!!1!!!!1one!1!!!! :yyyyy"
I always say he is far superior ad. Amazing crits, no running, an escape, and good lane sustain.

Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
inb4 zyra is just yorick with more damage and less health.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/z...horns-revealed

Apparently she is a support or mid. Built in wards and turrets, with a kog maw/karthus passive.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
I have one thing to say.

Actually, Yi can be op without Infinity Edge. There are a lot of builds where he's op. The one I use is just upgrade Attack Speed Non stop. But yeah he's pretty hard to kill. Tip: DO NOT FEED HIM!!
I'm a nobody, and nobody's perfect. I am the definition of perfection.
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
boobs.. leaf boobs

I approve of this comment.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by psychic29 View Post
Actually, Yi can be op without Infinity Edge. There are a lot of builds where he's op. The one I use is just upgrade Attack Speed Non stop. But yeah he's pretty hard to kill. Tip: DO NOT FEED HIM!!

Me too.

That item where every fourth attack you do a lightning chain strike is good as well, I do that to help me clear minions when I'm pushing towards the towers.
Dose is dead.