Toribash
Originally Posted by iBravies View Post
Question. What was everyone's favourite childhood Anime/manga?

Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, definitely. I'd say I've watched it over 100 times (in the past like, 10 years)

Apathetic User

i think my first ever anime is Dragonball or Naruto
and my first manga is Kungfu Boy Chinmi or Detective Conan
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you

Law of Ueki.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
http://myanimelist.net/anime/32686/Keijo
butt battle anime

lol'd

also anyone know if the ansatsu manga is almost finished?
dreamy suicide act
Is more of the shokugeki no soma anime coming soon or is it not worth waiting and just going to read the manga?
-----
Originally Posted by dank View Post
lol'd

also anyone know if the ansatsu manga is almost finished?

if i remember, it's 4 or 3 chapters off finishing, since i think you mean ansatsu as in assassination classroom
-----
Okay, i just checked up on it, ansatsu kyoushitsu has 3 chapters left, though if you read it now, you'd be very satisfied :P
Last edited by ZeDerpyOne; Mar 5, 2016 at 02:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Tim is bae :3
Originally Posted by ZeDerpyOne View Post
Is more of the shokugeki no soma anime coming soon or is it not worth waiting and just going to read the manga?

they announced a second season recently, so if you want to wait~
should air summer 2016
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Ansatsu - 3 more chapter before it ends, it is an awesome manga. You could either wait until it end and read from the beginning or just started reading it now

Shokugeki no soma - the anime itself gives more presentation on the food rather than the manga. But manga is worth to read it tho'
"0h no" -Trice
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
Ansatsu - 3 more chapter before it ends, it is an awesome manga. You could either wait until it end and read from the beginning or just started reading it now

Shokugeki no soma - the anime itself gives more presentation on the food rather than the manga. But manga is worth to read it tho'

I can't watch that, it makes me too hungry...
dreamy suicide act
oh i almost forget, i never had get enough the judge reaction, or it used to be called as "foodgasm"
"0h no" -Trice