Ranking
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
I have not heard that done before. Sounds amazing though... Did you get anyone? :P

Well.. all i did was rush towards the group with both my arms extended (like when you are running towards someone to hug tackle) and they fell on their backs as i forcefully tackeled them. I actually fell on some of them (poor guy doe became a pie :o..)
Then realised the second final started and then i went to class for the final (ouch poor guys' face when i fell on them.. they were like: O_O)
-----
Wtf page 666 :o
Last edited by maro6162; May 13, 2014 at 10:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
hey guys its me..

i had some minutes off today so i decide to play a bit online.. and gues what i just had an awesome fight with mistertech!!!
props to u mate..

check out what i mean!
Attached Files
1spar with mister.rpl (506.6 KB, 7 views)
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
Heys guys its emmyyyyy How are you guys doooin. If you guys need a clan video made, i'd be willing to lend you a hand
Last edited by matarika; May 14, 2014 at 12:04 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297

Belt: Orange (alt account)

Skype(raises chances of getting in): none

Previous clans(if none put none): I forgot

Reasons why you left the clan: there clan is stupid

Previous bans(if none put none): none

Previous infractions(if none out none): none

Why do you want to join this clan: because your clan is amazing I honor your clan

Most have 3 replays

GMT:

Most active days you're on: a week

Tell us a little about yourself: I'm from the Philippines I'm a skater and loves gaming alot

Best mod(s): judo, running, runkido, xspar, parkour/freerun

Will you follow the rules?: yes

What member (If any one [flip]) sent you here: no one

Skills (Video making, art, banners etc:

Alts (If any): this account

Anyone you know in this clan: none
That spar replay was BEAST!!!! Well done!
The ending is fantastic how you both get KO'd. Nice job.
-----
Come to think of it... We could do with getting more well known (again) so I think a montage would be good... One thing...
I suckz at zeh spar...
Last edited by monkeyapex; May 14, 2014 at 07:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
well someone Pm me regarding a Clan video or Montage, because i could work on something for you guys
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
well someone Pm me regarding a Clan video or Montage, because i could work on something for you guys

Hey!
Yeah I that would be really great! I think we should do it.. What do u think guys?

Also do u have any reference material, vids clips u did, that u could show us? Would be great!! Thanks in advance!

Also monky... Ur activity is amazing! Keep it up mate, how much games till 5th dan?
-----
Just saw matarikas YouTube channel.. I think we really should let him do a new clan vid..
Last edited by mobinladen; May 15, 2014 at 12:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
You know guys if you do make a video I am out because I am not an active member and it wouldn't be fair for the active members which do a great job being active.Btw today was the first school exam because before I had english FCE exams.Be patient its only a difficult month.Or more...I am looking foward to watching your videos.
-----
I think matarika is a she not he but I am not sure666?
Last edited by asdsasds; May 15, 2014 at 01:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I need to get a few more spar replays up and running but other than that... I am looking forward to it. You guys can go ahead and submit some replays if you like because you obviously have more experience in sparring then me.
-----
Guess who's 5th Dan.........
Last edited by monkeyapex; May 15, 2014 at 06:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump