Toribash
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
ayy good to see you cheatedstudied for your tests

I didnt understan what they said in half of the song you put there gru :P 60 secs assassins is 2 fast okno ayy u put stole the show.

also no more ppl will try the replay thing? well I guess the next event will be something diferent then :/

Well, it wasn't a suprise that you didn't It would be suprise if you understood okno.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
Sorry for inactiveness, i have been studying (making cheat sheets) for a math test tomorrow, but to aslk your question mat, Sc1ence hasn't really done anything, but i just like to poke him with a big, long, hard, throbbing stick.
-----
I really should stop.
Last edited by uppkicker; Mar 2, 2016 at 10:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well, i myself don't really want to become an expert in physics or math, but i study it alot beause of my current education, it seems as if we have that in common, an interest for the exact sciences.

Other than that i am trying to become an expert in winning money, and the practice is going well, but i still have a way to go...
Sorry for not posting lately, guess its time to explain myself.. I have been quite busy with my girlfriend who was hit by a car, hospital visits for her etc. I have also been busy with tests but they're over now and I am back, I also forgot my password for the forums a while back which was a part of which I wasn't posting.. But I am back now and will post on the clan forum every day.

P.S She was okay
Toribash? completed it mate

MY favourite competitive mod? Yeah, lenshu, RTB, aikido and ABD.

About the money winning bit, if i can i will try to explain it in one sentence taken from Erdnase, ehem:

"Manipulation is more profitable than speculation."
S.W.Erdnase
-----
Also, page 666 beware the beast!
Last edited by uppkicker; Mar 3, 2016 at 11:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Also which is your favourite competitive mod guys? mine must be lenshu3ng or wushu/aikido and their variants :P

I just thought of another reason why the forums are dying...

there is nothing to talk about other than favorite mods

which everyone adds to their app so it gets to be a boring topic...

just thought Id say that

plz dont hurt me
Replay challenge entry
i would like to thank you for inviting me to the replay challenge, i dunno if im too late but here it is
Attached Files
Washed player
i'm also trying to eventually learn this wierd shit language called japanese. And french

actually i'm liked our previous math lesson, solving linear inequalities with graphs and things, for once i actually enjoyed math.

Exams are finished. Clearance signing time, oh god.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2