Toribash
Finally desc updated, try to make the font a bit smaller and don't put spaces between single allies.

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Finally desc updated, try to make the font a bit smaller and don't put spaces between single allies.

made font smaller, ill fix ally list later
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
I'd do it, but last time the BB Code went Haywire for me. I'll make a backup and try to Fix it up a bit anyway though.

@Ave: 2 sentences man. Lead the members by example.
Oh and Hypnohype says he isn't playing TB anymore, busy with school/football.

/offtopic
Just saw a Team of Hackers in Team Slayer (reach). Moon jumps, 10x speed, autoaim, rapid-fire, the works. Who hacks in groups in a non-ranked playlist, Seriously?

EDIT: The application had the question: Hballs any other questions? I lol'd.

EDIT2: Updated the DSC, Added goals, Beefed up Application, removed Hballs, removed dead clan allies, Removed single allies that are now in the clan. Updated member roster. Tried to make things flow better. Still need new art though.

Oh, and Avengd didn't bother to vote, so i went ahead and promoted Nyann to Rank 2. Congratulations.
Last edited by InfernoXZ; Sep 10, 2012 at 06:07 AM.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Im back for good my friends, even thought only 2 of you are still here.
Nostalgia is pumping through my veins
I'm toxic go away.
glad to have you back, me you and inferno are the only original ethr members left
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
Don't say I didn't include you in my siggy. [Ethr] represents you all
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
EDIT: The application had the question: Hballs any other questions? I lol'd.

EDIT2: Updated the DSC, Added goals, Beefed up Application, removed Hballs,

"Copy and paste the following application into the reply box. answer all questions to be considered. all members can vote, leaders hBalls final say. "
Not all is gone, Good enough though
Still need new art though.

I will see what I can do about it, just give some parameters for it and I will try my best.

Oh, and Avengd didn't bother to vote, so i went ahead and promoted Nyann to Rank 2. Congratulations.

Thank you so much, I still think I didn't deserve it as much as Treestand does. I don't know what to say, I will try my best to lead by example and keep things under control.
If any ethreal members have a problem come to me and I will try and sort it out (Don't worry if it is a complain about other members. It will be between us. I will try my best to fix it, we are a family, lets make it fun to be together)

Stay ghosty Ethereal.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

What about DPFIGHTER, he may be inactive, but he was here when it was 1337 i think.

I think you might be right. But its sad how all of our friends left us or died (inactive)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok