Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Good luck. Am I the only one who almost never studies for tests or exams? I have put limited effort like 10 minutes before any tests or exams and I usually get good or decent grades.

Also I celebrated summer solstice yesterday. It is a national celebration in my country. Does anyone else celebrate it in your countries?
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Am I the only one who almost never studies for tests or exams?

Nope you're not

and also...Good luck Axel !
Have good luck, and I study for the subjects like History and shit. But to be honest my studying is pretty poor, so its almost worthless. I am one of the top in my grade in academics though, which is pretty cool. I don't believe we have a big summer solstice in The Bahamas, but sometimes they have dances and name it that. They come at random though...
You're also welcome to love my Replays
tsuki rekt

--------------------

well..thats a fail replay isn't it...I saved before the game ended......jesus
Attached Files
decapTsuki.rpl (38.5 KB, 3 views)
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Good luck. Am I the only one who almost never studies for tests or exams? I have put limited effort like 10 minutes before any tests or exams and I usually get good or decent grades.

Also I celebrated summer solstice yesterday. It is a national celebration in my country. Does anyone else celebrate it in your countries?

Nope, I never study.

We rarely celebrate stuff like that here, just the same summer days every year.
Anyways, I'm in the TBRadio ingame hosting crew so I have access to make a betting server from time to time.

I downloaded tons of songs on osu today, 2much4me.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan