Toribash
How is everyone? What have they got going on in life? Good, bad?
Also, about a hundred games off of 5th Dan.
-----
Some people say that I'm a pretty brutal player, they are right.
Attached Files
TK BOOM (NRM8085).rpl (46.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by monkeyapex; May 12, 2014 at 10:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by ugotpwned1 View Post
Damn monkey, you're being super active. That's nice to see
A few more weeks and the clan is going to be active like it used to.

Hehe, thanks. I am actually finding myself check the thread all the time. (Slightly obsessed now). I really enjoy going on here. :3
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
Hehe, thanks. I am actually finding myself check the thread all the time. (Slightly obsessed now). I really enjoy going on here. :3

Haha, you're starting to get just like me back in September 2013. I was waayyy active back then :3
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Hey guys,

Had an algebra final today damn! What a day! We had a huge brawl after the second final between 4 classes from 2 schools... The school which i was in and another school...

They came and mocked our friend so he pushed them away a little.. and it all started! They punched our friend and (due to his small size) fall on the ground way back, he got up and then all the rest of the school joined the fight... It was a mash up! So our friend got up atempting to fight them again but they all teamed on him. So we joined in the fight!... All of us went on them, headlocking them or tackling them on the ground it was usually like this: you pull them. From the back, make them fall on the ground and punch/kick/whatever them repeatly.. one of us got kicked in the face.. they all went on us and started to hit us again another one of us pulled a tall fat guy from behind and kicked him repeatly, another one headlocked a guy and kept punching him in the head other people grab kicked some people shit was crazy!!

What about me? Due to the fact that i'm a 106kg guy i just rushed into them... And they fell and i fell on them (ouch) LOL then ran up because i realised that the second final has stared :o.. oh well that was fun..
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
Well, your day sounded eventful!!! xD
Also, why was there 2 schools? Was there and event on?

They brought all the 9th grade classes from different schools to have the finals in one school
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
They brought all the 9th grade classes from different schools to have the finals in one school

I have not heard that done before. Sounds amazing though... Did you get anyone? :P